“Intresting and enjoyed it.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cripple Creek District Museum

Cripple Creek District Museum
Golden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Intresting and enjoyed it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2011

Since we are Colorado residents the fee was less. There was alot of history there... so much it would take days to read everything that they had. The displays were really good too. If you are into museums and history you would enjoy this one.
There is alot of history in Cripple Creek with the Gold Rush and all.
Enjoyed it but would probably not do it again.

Visited September 2011

Juneau, Alaska
“Remarkable items”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2011

I took my time going through the museum and was impressed with the items they had on display - especially the mineral collections and mining history items. I felt it was well worth it. The gentleman who took my money; however, could have been friendlier - I was asking about historic buildings and he basically said just walk up and down the street. I had to keep asking specific questions before I got direction on how to go through the museum I was in!

Visited July 2011
United States
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Museum filled with lots of history and artifacts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2011

This museum was filled with so many artifacts and gives you such a great overall knowledge of life in Cripple Creek around the turn of the century. Lots of very interesting history!

Visited May 2011
2 Thank stripes90
Lovehistory_10
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“We had so much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2010

This museum was so much fun to visit. They recently made the list of True West Magazine's top ten museums and it's no wonder why! We got to see lots of great history displays. My son loved the assay video and my daughters were totally in love with the little cabins. There were five buildings in all and the staff is very friendly. We especially enjoyed the victorian living quarters and they welcomed our little dog too. Definitely worth the price!

3 Thank Lovehistory_10
Sebring, Florida
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 187 helpful votes
“Cripple Creek District Museum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2007

GOING BACK IN HISTORY AT THE CRIPPLE CREEK DISTRICT MUSEUM. We visit the historical museum annually. The building was built in 1895 as the Midland Terminal railroad Depot. The local mining history is displayed with pictures and gold ore. They have pictures of the 1899 fire when 45,000 people lived in Cripple Creek. AMAZING. You will feel as if you are back in history.

4 Thank BILL L