All reviews record player rooftop pool gear room range rover vinyl records kitchen counter yoga mat amenity fee complimentary beverages outdoor equipment espresso drinks super hip front desk nespresso machine trendy hotel continental breakfast great boutique
Reviewed October 10, 2018

My husband and I stayed here for a night while in town for a friend's birthday party. The hotel was super! The staff was very attentive to guests And they are dog friendly! The rooms were well appointed, stylish and modern. The hotel had amenities such as a pool, scones and muffins in the morning, cookies in the afternoon at the front desk. There was a happy hour but we went next door to their restaurant and had drinks. The menu looked interesting and fun and I am sure we will make another trip just to have dinner, drinks and sweet night away from home.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
JasonD4105, Director of Rooms at HALCYON, a hotel in Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear coloradomd,
Thank you for reviewing the Halcyon Hotel. We are thrilled that you had such a great experience and look forward to having you back soon. We look forward to having you and your furry friend over in the future.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

This very hip hotel houses a great restaurant; Quality Italian. QI was buzzing with a vibrant bar scene and excellent dinner service. The decor in the restaurant and well as the hotel is what I would describe as a mixture of post modern/ steam punk/ Art Deco. Very Cool!!! You can take out a multitude of toys to cruise around the area.. there’s a coffee bar open 24hrs gratis. Rooms are spacious and filled with brass decor... and a turntable!!! Hip!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
JasonD4105, Director of Operations at HALCYON, a hotel in Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear Camille D,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Halcyon Hotel and Quality Italian. We love having such a fantastic restaurant on site. Make sure and bring your appetite. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Hotels are always trying to press the envelope of trendiness and this place is achieving it quite well.

From the contemporary design with touches of whimsy, the the reception area which is a "kitchen", to the stylish rooms, all of it is engagingly interesting.

The staff is super friendly and professional. I had a special request and they followed up immediately, with courtesy and seemingly pleased to accommodate.

The room was quite comfortable and the bathroom nicely detailed. There were a number of fun touches, like a record player that really works ( nice to listen to it ) and many interesting books.

Along with the coffee machine in the room there are pastries in the lobby in the morning, and a glass of wine in the later afternoon.

I would gladly return, perhaps to try out one of the bicycles they have available for guests to use.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear TomBOak,
We are so appreciative of the nice review of the Halcyon Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write the review and for your recent stay. I'm so glad to hear that the staff took such great care of you. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

Excellent staff; friendly, professional, attentive and detail-oriented. The hotel was a breath of fresh air with it's innovative concept and unique decor. Loved the wine and coffee available at check-in (and the blondies were heavenly). The one thing I would advise, is to be sure you ask for a room on the outer side of the building, if you crave natural light in the room, like I do; ours faced a wall and was very dark during the day. The rooftop pool and bar are lovely...and there's plenty of sunshine!

Stayed: September 2018

Dear Laurie P,
Thank you for such a kind and well written review for the Halcyon Hotel. We are so thrilled that you were able to relax and enjoy your time with us. Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

For context, this was my email to management. Now two weeks later and a number of follow ups, there's no response..

Hi,

I recently had a stay at Halcyon Cherry Creek and just wanted to send a note on a few issues as I'm not a big fan of the whole public feedback/trip advisor thing.

After arriving at 3am Thurs morn, I had to move after one night on level 4 due to the squealing and hammering water pipe pressure.

Level 5 was quieter, but still had pipe noise, but unfortunately the door to the balcony was broken and stayed unlocked/open 24/7. I asked the front desk to have maintenance look a number of times but was never fixed. I had to end up taking my laptop with me when I went out.

Housekeeping never came to the room. I had to ask at 7pm on the final Sat night when they came by and make the bed/emptied bins but not much else.

Last one is kind of petty, but the WiFi was so bad I could download/upload work files and had to go to Aviano for a decent connection.

On the up side, front desk staff were cool..

Room Tip: Dont own valuables, arent a fan of the internet & not really big on clean sheets/towels/bins - this is the place for you!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear jeremyjp0pe,
I am terribly sorry to hear about your experience. Please feel free to reach out to me personally as I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you about it. I can be reached directly at 720-772-5011 or via email at jason.delcamp@halcyonhotelcherrycreek.com