“Food average, wait service great”

Tower Tap and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tower Tap and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #293 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Our waiter was very helpful and attentive. He noticed my friend was eating her soup and asked if he could do anything. He went got her a different soup Which was much better for her. My french fries came out cold and he went back and got hot french fries right away. Very good waiter.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

First time experience will be the last time to ever visit due to the staff not understanding what I want, as I’m pointing to and reading the menu. There may have been a slight language barrier issue as the waiter spoke a little broken English, yet after going to the kitchen asking if I could substitute a side for the 8 oz Bison Wrap for an additional $2, which is stated on the menu (see picture) under “Hand Helds” I was told for certain that could not be done. I wanted the Tower Wrap and was told since it was a Turkey wrap, I could not get the Bison burger. I said well that is exactly what your menu says, so forget it I’ll just have my drink, tab out and leave. He said he would go get the manager and I said no I don’t want that, thank you. He went to the back again and sent out the manager anyway. She said “I’m sorry but it’s not a bison burger it’s just a pattie, and will substitute the meat, but that will now be four dollars more since it’s a turkey wrap you were ordering”. I said no thank you, I’m not ordering any food. But you don’t understand that I didn’t want the meat in the wrap substituted, I wanted the side item substituted as your menu states. She said, oh we can’t do that and apologized. Well that’s what the menu states which needs to be changed and I pointed it out to her paid and left. Pretty embarrassing to me and should be to the staff.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

We were staying nearby and the receptionist suggested the Tower. It was great! I had the tomato basil soup which was delish then Cobb salad. Very fresh and generous. Hubbie had chicken fajitas which were amazing!
Sara was a very friendly and efficient server. The place has a casual but stylish ambience and is very handy for all local hotels.
Prices for drinks are very reasonable and they have Happy Hour specials as well for food and drinks!
Will be happy to go for our second night!

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

It was very cold and snowing the night we stayed nearby so walked here. We had a short wait since it was very busy. We were seated and had a great waitress named Maggie. She went above and beyond in service, thank you! We did not wait long for our meal and they both were very good with large portions. I had a half rack of ribs and they were fall off the bone tender and I took some with since I could not finish the portion. The prices were reasonable and we were very pleased overall. My only comment would be they need more seating for those waiting to be seated.

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Walked from adjoining nearby hotel during storm. Great support of Wounded Warrior Project. Pricey for the quality of food. We ended up with pepperoni flatbread, should have been about $6 but was $12. Drink prices good during happy hour. Wings absolutely the scrawniest in town for price. Waitress forgot item ordered, but let it go since she seemed overwhelmed. Wouldn’t necessarily recommend it or stop again unless stuck out by the airport.

Been to Tower Tap and Grill? Share your experiences!