“My Breakfast Burrito Crave Is Always Fulfilled”
Review of Santiago's

Santiago's
Ranked #270 of 3,432 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 20, 2018

When I wake up on a Saturday morning and crave Santiago's, you know it's just that good. My wife usually tricks me into picking up burritos as she sleeps in on the weekends, "Honey, I need Santiago's." is typically how it goes. I make a quick trip, load up the dog, wait in line (that moves quickly) and return home. I always fit in a Starbucks on the way. The 20 minutes of complete silence is her weekend secret...she's happy, I'm happy.

Fact: we (my mother-in-law) bought 200 burritos for after our wedding for breakfast the next day, up in Keystone. It was a major event with months of planning and numerous discussions. How many? Who picks them up? Does Santiago's deliver? What will the MEAT OF THE DAY be? Coolers were involved, ovens the morning of to warm them up, runners, pot holders, transport and the best, leftovers!

So, my initial review needs to be ignored. Actually, it needs to be studied and observed very closely! My initial review and thoughts changed as I revisited, an at the time so-so establishment. As a foodie type, never judge a hole in the wall by your first visit. If you can give said establishment a second chance, you might find that it is better than you first discovered. Now, my life is ever changed.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Cozy little place with great food at a very reasonable price. Many take out here, but also a few tables for dining in.

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

Easy to find and even at 5 PM rush hour I was able to make a left turn into the establishment. Excellent food ! Ambiance not their strong suit but the staff seemed to know and remember the regulars usual orders. Very friendly staff. I WILL return!

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

The food was fantastic! The green Chile was hot. They aren’t the friendliest and the 4 air fresheners in the bathroom make the entire place smell like toilet cleaner but that’s easy to overlook for the quality of the food

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Go for the chorizo, smothered deluxe with the half and half sauce. It is amazing. Such a great breakfast for the price. There were four of who had this meal and we all loved it. Can't wait to go back.