All reviews m club ale house brothers restaurant front desk the concierge lounge dtc area parking fee great business on site restaurant meeting space business trip common areas cleaning staff room service upon check room was spacious very nice hotel
Reviewed October 10, 2018

My preferred place stay in the DTC area as I am a Marriott junkie and also this place is affordable if booked in advance
The rooms are clean, the lobby area is nice and the gym/lounge facilities are quite good. Nothing really to complain here..
They even upgraded me to a suite (am a PLatinum).

Room tip: rooms in the tower are better
1  Thank rover_733
mikecase2017, General Manager at Denver Marriott Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Thank you for choosing us as your home away from home. It is great to hear comments from a repeat guest about the things that make you continue to return. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Denver.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Excellent facility and experience! I found the rooms to be clean, odor free, and well kept. The food was excellent - warm and tasty...particularly the evening reception on Monday 10-1-2018. The meeting rooms were comfortably appointed and the temperature was pleasant.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your thoughts from your recent visit. I appreciate you found the rooms clean and enjoyed the excellent food. I will enjoy passing your comments on to our team. I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

Nice Conference Hotel, hotel was easy to access from the airport. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the hotel was easy to navigate from conference room to conference room. Meals prepared by hotel were top quality.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
mikecase2017, Manager at Denver Marriott Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I've stayed at this hotel in September for 3 nights. I had a nice size room. However, the toilet seat cover keeps falling off and low water pressure in shower was really annoyance. I informed the front desk at check out.

I purchased egg white sandwich for breakfast at the grab n go but sandwich is not tasteful. I also had dinner at Pint Brothers Alehouse. The service was excellent but food was just ok.

Overall, the hotel is nice but service is average.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
mikecase2017, Manager at Denver Marriott Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. I am so sorry for the low water pressure, the cover as well as the egg white sandwich. We appreciate you letting us know so we are able to address each of them. Thank you for staying with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful and easy to find. The customer service is great and the staff is friendly. The rooms are clean and welcoming. The only thing you should know that I don’t agree with is that it’s paid parking $15 for over night.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
mikecase2017, Manager at Denver Marriott Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Thank you for the comments on your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that you found the staff friendly,customer service great, and rooms clean and welcoming. We appreciate all your valuable feedback and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.