US$225
US$171
Kimpton
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$116
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$129
US$119
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

US$164
US$151
US$252
US$119
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$169
US$145
Doubletree.com
US$149
US$134
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$137
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$139
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

US$174
US$104
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

All reviewsrooftop barle meridienconvention centerinternet tvshower and toiletgreat locationhip hotelcontemporary designrooms are smallfront deskbeautiful propertycorner roomfloor to ceiling windowsrestaurants in walking distancemarriott propertysink areaperfect stay
Reviewed April 3, 2018

This hotel was relatively new, after being partially converted from a Le Meridien. Now, about half the rooms on a floor are an AC Hotel and the other half are still Le Meridien. This is fairly confusing, and there isn't good signage outside the property. Even within, I asked a couple of random employees what the difference was between them and never really got a good answer. The rooms are about the same and apparently the service and amenities are the same. The only difference I could see is the rooms have different colors and and Le Meridien was about $20 more per night when I visited.

Anyhow, the rooms were fairly small. My full sized suitcase could not be opened on the little ledge in the room, and there was no separate suitcase stand either. The closets are exposed, as are the sinks and bathrooms. I understand from the website that this is "European style," but why would anyone want that in Denver where space is fairly plentiful?

Anyhow, the rooms were few, fresh, and well maintained. My view from a corner was also nice. I also found every single person I spoke with to be friendly professional, and helpful (except for explaining the difference between the brands, but that's probably a training/branding issue that I don't fault them for). In particular, the breakfast crew went above and beyond to get me a simple oatmeal each day, even though it wasn't officially offered. Kudos to the staff!

Overall though, as nice as they were, the hotel just gets an "average" in my book. Others from my group stayed at the Embassy Suites immediately diagonal from this building. I got to see that it has rooms that are 2-3 times larger (really), include breakfast and free drinks at night, and are roughly the same price. It's definitely not as new or trendy as this place, but there are definitely better values in the immediate area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
LMAC-HotelManager, Front Office Manager at AC Hotel Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear KingLux,
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay. We are actually a dual branded hotel so the AC was built separately and not converted from the Le Meridien. The Le Meridien offers more amenities like rental bikes, complimentary town car rides, and access to many attractions in Denver for free whereas the AC does not. We hope to have you back again sometimes soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Let the record stand - I don't like writing bad reviews. That being said, with all the competition in Downtown Denver (Hyatt Regency is next door and the Le Meridien is literally attached), I cannot recommend the AC Hotel after my five-night stay.

I stayed here for both business and personal in late March. I chose the hotel because it was in the Marriott network and the newness of the hotel. It's a very HIP hotel, but the coolness wears off pretty quickly ... just like the enjoyment of the house music blasting in the lobby.

The rooms are European in style, which is a lovely aesthetic until you unpack ... anything. There was a single drawer in the whole room which could barely hold two t-shirts and a sweater. The "closet", which is an open concept solution, required me to ask for more hangers to hang a suit, a top coat and three dress shirts. For those traveling with partners, it's a tight squeeze for space in the open concept bathroom. Lastly, the door to the toilet is ornamental and the door to the shower is suggestive as it relates to keeping the bathroom floor dry.

The staff is lovely, but the service often required multiple requests (see above re: hangers, turndown service, and even do not disturb).

Lastly, everything costs a lot/extra:

-parking ($45 valet or $16 at the nearby semi-paved lot but requires you to get up at 5:45AM to pump the meter)
-internet
-package delivery ($5 per package delivered)
-food at the hotel restaurant, Corinne ($50 for a burger, a beer, and a dinner salad)

I think this place just needs some time. It's still very new and they're still getting the hang of things. It's a beautiful hotel and the roof deck looks lovely I just feel my dollars would be better spent elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear midnyterambla,
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back for another try soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We loved staying right downtown. The hotel was new, and you could tell. I did feel the rooms to be a bit small, especially the bathroom area, but adequate. We were going to see Hamilton at the Performing Arts Center, so location was fantastic! We will be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear cafelaur,
Thank you for such a great review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay as well as the location!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

What a great experience at the AC Marriott Denver Downtown! The lobby and bar is gorgeous. The staff is super friendly, especially Aaron at the front desk who went above and beyond! Rooms are great and clean and have everything you could want including a coffee machine, which I personally love. Will definitely return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear karenaY6330PM,
Thank you for the 5-star review! We always love to hear when guest's have such a great interaction with our staff! We will let Aaron know of your kind words!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Spent a long weekend at this property and thought it was really great. Central location with most areas of interest in walking distance. Clean modern with very professional and helpful staff. The Hotel Bar has a Happy Hour most days.

We had a brunch and dinner at Corrine which had really good food and service for fair pricing. Unfortunately we were unable to visit the Roof Bar as it was closed for the Season.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear SO T,
Thank you for such a great review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed brunch at Corinne! Come see us again soon!