1,210 results
All reviews made to order breakfast industrial area evening reception order omelettes denver stapleton happy hour managers reception breakfast staff complimentary breakfast great place to stay living room breakfast was excellent very nice stay the breakfast area up to date shuttle service close to the airport
Reviewed January 16, 2008

loved the included gourmet breakfast and fantastic fitness room. was disappointed with the beds and the a/c did not work. the said it was too cold outside, so the A/C has an auto shut-off. (?) it didn't make sense to me. our room was 74 degrees. ridiculous. i think i was more disappointed that the front desk could care less, and didn't offer anything.

good location. close to highway. starbucks down the street.

Stayed: January 2008
Reviewed December 30, 2007

I am a Hilton Gold, so I can compare a lot of Embassy Suites. I use ES for about 15 conferences a year that I conduct.

The rooms etc were the expected, more upscale accomodations, but I was very surprised with the restaurant. They have about 15 different salad dressings and the waitress was kind enough to bring out a sampler of each for our party. Most hotel restaurants are drab, but this one was exceptional.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Palooka
Reviewed July 25, 2007

I am glad to report there are no bed bugs here. It is in an interesting location, nothing really around it. The hotel is clean, quiet and moderately up to date.

Stayed: July 2007
2  Thank Bill F
Reviewed June 13, 2007

I have spent the last 9 months in hotels and 3 of those were Embassy Suites. Not all hotels in a chain are equal. I have stayed at this hotel 2 times for 30 days each time. Spent 30 days at ES Salt lake City and 1 week at ES South East in Denver.

This hotel hasundergone upgrade starting in 2006 and this upgrade has continued and is still continuing.

Previous guest have commented on the location. It has easy on and off for I 70. Stapelton area around a mile from the hotel has expanded the shopping center and now has several resturants, movie theater megaplex, Borders books Macys, Circuit City, Target Super store, and more retailers that I care to mention now.

Back to the hotel; In all the Embassy Suites I mentioned above this one while older in structure is gaining all the "new features" the others have but the most important thing about this hotel is the STAFF, they are friendly and will go out of their way to make you feel welcome. They will constantly welcome you say good morning, afternoon, evening. They remember your face and are cheerful. The hotel is now nonsmoking and while I am a smoker the nonsmoking has made the hotel more friendly for guest that require oxygen and have lung problems.
The rooms are constantly maintained, Housekeeping is quick and thourough.

The restrurant serves high quality meals, (if they have the "smoked Prime Rib" it is excellent and is served as a special for dinner). Breakfast is cooked to order and includes french toast, pancakes, biscuits and greavy and eggs, omlets hashbrowns and bacon or sausage. Yourgert and hot and cold cereal. Pasteries and fresh mellon pineapple, pastries, bagles, toast coffee, tea coco. They do not scrimp on service size and will fill you up to start the day.

Not being a drinker I can only comment that they have a managers reception daily and seems to have a good variety of alcohol and wine. The finger food during this is nothing to rave about, but considering how good the "free breakfast is and that there is no charge for the drinks, I would think that anyone who complains should consider what "free" means and how much do they want.

Pool Jacuzzi and spa are well maintained and are Adults Only after 10PM.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank dchinski
Reviewed October 11, 2006

The area where this hotel is located (in a business park) is scary if you arrive or depart after dark. When you walk into the hotel you think it is wonderful. Well, when you walk in, it IS beautiful. However, when you get to your room things take a turn for the worse. The "suite" is a stock hotel room. Nothing fancy..very dry and business looking.

I stayed at this hotel on the second floor, right off the elevator on Oct 8th, 2006. It was horrible! When we walked into the room it had a pungent sweet odor--- little did I know that the smell was being emitted by bed bugs who would soon bite me as I hopped into bed after a long drive in the pouring rain from Northern Colorado! The bathroom looked like it has not been cleaned. There were marks on the floor that looked like something of wet dirty feet. The toilet is white so you definitely saw the huge green snot that was dried onto the toilet seat. There were no sheets, blankets or pillowcases for the sofa bed, and in the bedroom there was a half full water bottle on the night table behind the lamp. As I climbed into bed and started to drift off to sleep, I began to itch. Little did I know my bed and the bed next to mine was infested with bed bugs! I had welts all over my body including my face and head. At 3am after sitting in the chair at the desk and contimplating about going to the front desk, I began moving both matresses on the beds and in between the mattress and boxspring I found dead bed bug carcasses and egg sacks. DISGUSTING! The people I was with went to management and told them about this issue. All they asked was if we wanted to move to a different room. HELL NO! WE WANTED OUT! So, we demanded that they not charge us for the room and thankfully they didn't. We left and on the way out the lady at the desk called out "Sorry for the inconvienience!" Real nice!!!!!! HORRIBLE! DON'T STAY HERE! If you want a nice hotel stay at the Staybridge Suites in Lone Tree or Cherry Creek! They are wonderful!

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with family