“Sloooooooow”

Cuisines: Deli
Neighbourhood: Highland
Neighbourhood: Highland
Reviewed October 9, 2014 via mobile

The food was ok. A bit overpriced maybe, but good flavor. But god help you should you go in there hoping to pick something up quickly. They seem to handle a lot of call-in orders and in combination with the dine-in orders we were waiting for a loooong time before they could put our sandwiches in a bag and hand them to us.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We went to masterpiece after reading the reviews on trip adviser and we were NOT disappointed. Best. Sandwich. Ever. I order the smoked turkey which had turkey, pear slice, greens and some type of cranberry spread. Phenomenal balance of savory and sweet. My husband built his own sandwich and he was floored as well. The only cons (and these are being super picky) the bread was a little too toasted and hurt the roof of my mouth. Also the place is TINY so it gets crowded easily. But you can always take it to go and enjoy the great out doors. I wish I loved here to come back again. And again. And again.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had two different sandwiches with two different sides and we thoroughly enjoyed everything that we ate! We had the cubano and the braised beef brisket and both were delicious! If you like sandwiches then this is the place for you!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

The food was fantastic, the staff not so friendly, however, they were very busy, so I understand. There is limited outdoor seating, and only 3 small tables inside, so take it to go and walk across the pedestrian bridge to the river and enjoy a picnic!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have been going here for over a year and every time I eat here it is amazing!! They make a lot of their own meats (corned beef, brisket, pulled pork etc) which absolutely makes the sandwich. Everything I have had has been amazing but the reuben is my favorite. If you are in denver you must go here. It is in a cool neighborhood close to downtown that is an easy walk over a foot bridge.