“Amazing Turkey Sandwich!”

Cuisines: Deli
Neighbourhood: Highland
Neighbourhood: Highland
Reviewed March 18, 2015

My husband and I stopped to get sandwiches before heading up to Red Rocks. We parked in a 30 minute slot and had 2 minutes left when returning to the car.. the service took very long. It was in the middle of lunch rush hour, so I will give them that! The sandwiches paid off for it though! I had the turkey sub.. so good! (My mouth is watering thinking about it!!)

Reviewed February 24, 2015

I ordered the Braised Beef sandwich, which I saw on some TV show. It was everything I could have hoped for. I also ordered the Italian to go (I had a long flight). The woman sitting next to me could not have been more jealous when I pulled the Italian out of my bag mid-flight. I have a serious appreciation for a good sandwich, and Masterpiece Deli is the best sandwich I have had in a very long time.

Reviewed January 17, 2015 via mobile

This place is in my top 3 best deli
Everything is fresh and made with the best ingredients. Bread is amazing good, specially the cibatta
It isn't cheap, but it's worth every penny and portions are big

Reviewed December 16, 2014

First off, I love sandwiches and I am always looking for a new places. I've heard great reviews about this spot so I figured I'd give it a try. I ordered the cubano. There was a good meat selection and toppings on the sandwich. However, the bread was lacking any sort of flair. The roll was mushy which took away from the overall sandwich. In addition, the guy behind the counter wasn't very friendly at all. He acted like I was wasting his time. I don't think I will be coming back here.

Reviewed October 9, 2014 via mobile

The food was ok. A bit overpriced maybe, but good flavor. But god help you should you go in there hoping to pick something up quickly. They seem to handle a lot of call-in orders and in combination with the dine-in orders we were waiting for a loooong time before they could put our sandwiches in a bag and hand them to us.