“Worth The Wait!”

Cuisines: Deli
Neighbourhood: Highland
Neighbourhood: Highland
Reviewed June 7, 2015

The Masterpiece Deli serves great sandwiches in a fun a fast-paced environment. My family and I stopped by for lunch on a Tuesday afternoon. The deli was very busy. It is not a very big space but they do offer a few tables inside the restaurant as well as a nice patio area outside for dine-in customers. We placed our order to go and waited about 15-20 minutes for our food. The wait was worth every minute.

I ordered the make your own veggie sandwich. The deli offers so many choices for vegetarians...spreads, cheeses, veggies, etc. I had a hard time deciding which ingredients I wanted in my sandwich. I chose the baguette which was absolutely delicious. My parents both ordered the Cubano and couldn't say enough great things about their sandwiches. My husband ordered the tuna and loved every bite.

The staff is very friendly and the restaurant is clean and inviting. If you have already visited this restaurant then you understand what I am talking about. If you haven't visited this amazing deli...hurry now. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 6, 2015 via mobile

I got the veggie your own sandwich on white. Perfectly toasted. I got pepper jack cheese and lettuce and cucumbers with mayo and mustard and tomato.

Excellent sandwich.
Recommended

Reviewed April 22, 2015 via mobile

Holy crap. These sandwhiches are incredible. Cubano amazing. Pastrami amazing. Veggie with cream cheese, on wheat bread with spinach, carmelized onions, pepper jack, banana peppers, and tomato tapenade was amazing. Voodoo chips are incredible.

Reviewed April 21, 2015

I generally don't over embellish things but I literally would eat one of these sandwiches after some bad happened to it. these sandwiches are the pinnacle of the sandwich world, to be envied by all who claim to make sandwiches. go, enjoy, or don't and I won't have to wait in line.

the italian is amazeballs and the reuben, pastrami, roast beef, egg salad, tuna, and turkey sandwiches aren't far behind. check the specials, they're special

Reviewed April 11, 2015 via mobile

As common with previous reviews the food was good, but service was with an attitude if you don't mind waiting a long time and don't mind standing because there's no room to sit, this is your place.

I'm not much of a hipster so maybe that's the demographic they're looking for but perhaps in the future a courteous smile and a please and thank you until a long wait for this vendor.