“Had a great time”

Denver Brews Cruise
Ranked #3 of 77 Food & Drink in Denver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Denver Brews Cruise is a mobile craft brewery tour business specializing in the personal touch utilizing the awesome relationships built on trust with all the breweries on the Denver Brews Cruise docket! Tours visit 3 breweries with "Beer 101" facility tour on 1st stop, and brief facility tours at 2nd and 3rd stop. Generous amount of beer samples provided by the tour for $55 per person. Tours are approximately 4 hours long. Visit our website and click on the "Book It" button on upper right side of page. Choose the desired date and time, enter info and you will be Cruisin' for a Brewsin' !
Reviewed November 13, 2017

Tour guide was very knowledgeable and lots of fun. The beers were delicious! The price of the tickets were worth the tour and samples. Pick up and drop was close enough to our hotel to walk to. Had a blast.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Brent S, Owner at Denver Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Thank you so much csaez11 for the review. The price versus what you receive in beer is unmatched. Definitely best bang for the buck on this tour. The beers that are found in tucked away places are some of the best beers you can get around this great beer city of Denver. Cheers! Brent

All reviews
"bachelor party"
in 6 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 6 reviews
"an awesome experience"
"super fun"
"spend an afternoon"

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Definitely a great way to celebrate a birthday. I actually feel like in the midst of having a blast with my girlfriends that I actually learned something about beer making!!! We visited 3 breweries, I can only remember the first one named Strange... the other two were memorable no doubt with fun brew names like Jean Claude Van Blond... but the first took the cake with an amazing Cherry pie in a glass beer! This truly was a life bucket list event. Everyone was super cool and helpful at the breweries and Brent our Super short bus driver was awesome! He really has a passion for what he does, making sure that we all knew what we were drinking, how it was made, a little Denver or beer history here and there, but all without the bore. I would recommend to anyone, traveling through, corporate event, birthday, bachelor/ette party you name it, this evening is going to be tough to top!

Thank you very much for the review Gina S! That was seriously a fun night celebrating the birthdays in your party! It is ok that the names of the breweries slip your mind, just goes to show the good time that was had this past Saturday night. We visited Strange Craft Beer Co, Wits End Brewing, and Factotum Brewhouse. This tour is good times throughout tasting awesome beers (with great beer names like Jean Claude Van Blonde), visiting the tucked away breweries, and learning about brewing. It was fun to see the groups on your tour meld together as the evening progressed. Cheers to you! Brent

Reviewed November 10, 2017

I am so glad my friend suggested this! There was a total of 7 of us- 5 of which were my friends and then two other woman- who happen to run Nashville's Brews Cruise! Definitely be sure to eat a good meal beforehand, because the samples keep on coming! It was fascinating to learn about the specific steps of brewing and how this wonderful drink comes to be. The gentleman who runs it is such a fun, laid back, easy going personality who really knows his stuff! Its worth the money and it sounds like it's going to be a long night, but time goes by fast!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

The tour does go fast doesn't it 727melissa? Hard to imagine that 4 hours, give or take, can go by but that is what happens when having fun on the Denver Brews Cruise! Thank you so much for the review. If I remember this tour correctly, I believe you are a repeat customer this being your second tour with Denver Brews Cruise (is my memory correct?). That is a testament to the good times on the tour. Yes, my colleagues from Nashville came on the tour that night. It is fun to host other Brews Cruise operators, see how other operators run tours, compare notes...but as it came about...it is fun to hang out and drink beer with them first and foremost.
Thank you so much for coming on the tour again! Cheers! Brent

Reviewed November 7, 2017

I booked this tour last minute same-day for a 5:30 pm tour. Brent was so accommodating and kind and let me know that it would not be a problem for me and my friend to join. He continued to let me know we would be attending three breweries and we would have generous amounts of samples (all included in the fee). Once we arrived at the meeting place, we realized we would only be joined by another couple. I thought that it was really nice that the tour wasn't cancelled due to there not being big a group. We ended up enjoying our small group as we were able to ask many questions and received a solid education on beer-brewing. Additionally, Brent was not lying when he said the samples would be generous. They just kept coming! My friend an I really had a wonderful time and would highly recommend this tour to anyone who enjoys beers and good time!

Thank you for the review Kristine B! I always appreciate adding people to tours and I am glad I had room for you and your friend on that tour. You 2 and the other couple really hit it off through out the tour. It is nice to have smaller groups as you mentioned, it allows for the opportunity to ask questions and discuss beers that normally would not feel comfortable in larger group setting. I appreciate you calling the day of for the tour...We had a great time! Cheers! Brent

See more reviews
Reviewed November 3, 2017

I've done this once before a few years ago and it was fun, this time was as much fun and even more comfortable now that they got a new bus, versus the tight van before. You get a good education of beer making along with a ton of samples of great beers. I highly recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Brent S, Owner at Denver Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Thank you Dencane for the review! I appreciate you as a returning customer and for mentioning the new ride for the tour. I was so excited to debut the bus but no one had experienced the tour in the vans before the bus. I had to experience the excitement just by myself. The newer bus is much more roomy and comfortable. Good times are had on the tour...now much more comfort in the bus! Cheers! Brent