“Had a great time!”

Denver Brews Cruise
Ranked #2 of 77 Food & Drink in Denver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Denver Brews Cruise is a mobile craft brewery tour business specializing in the personal touch utilizing the awesome relationships built on trust with all the breweries on the Denver Brews Cruise docket! Tours visit 3 breweries with "Beer 101" facility tour on 1st stop, and brief facility tours at 2nd and 3rd stop. Generous amount of beer samples provided by the tour for $55 per person. Tours are approximately 4 hours long. Visit our website and click on the "Book It" button on upper right side of page. Choose the desired date and time, enter info and you will be Cruisin' for a Brewsin' !
Reviewed November 26, 2017

The Brews Cruise was a fun way to spend a rainy night in Denver! Got to visit a few of the smaller, local breweries and had ample samples at each! Had a lot of fun with Brent and the other tour takers. Thanks!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Brent S, Owner at Denver Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

What a great rainy night we had Greg, Thank you so much for your review. It was a cool little group that evening. You even got to try a "Common" style beer from your home state! Thank you very much for coming on the tour. Please look it up the next time you are in Denver, I will find some new places for you! Cheers! Brent

All reviews
"bachelor party"
in 6 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 6 reviews
"an awesome experience"
"super fun"
"spend an afternoon"

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

As a gift for my 40th Birthday, my girlfriend’s took me on the Denver Brews Cruise and we had a fantastic time! We were given the grand tour of some of Denver’s best breweries and enjoyed many great brews. The places we visited were all laid back and each had their own unique style. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable and made us feel welcome at each stop. The beer was great and my glass was never empty!!
We were escorted around downtown Denver in style via the Brews Cruise Party Bus which gave us all peace of mind knowing we were in safe hands and could enjoy the generous amounts of beer provided on the tour.
The highlight of the entire evening was our host, Brent. He treated us like VIP’s and not only is he a very nice and genuine guy, but he’s very professional and knowledgeable about all things beer! He knows each brewery, each brewmaster and every beer they brew. He made sure we were all having a great time, got us from place to place safely, and was there to fill our glasses with beer every time we turned around.
I highly recommend this tour to not only everyone who visits the Denver area, but to all the locals who just want a fun night out! Give Brent a call...you will be sure to have a fantastic night out!

Brent S, Owner at Denver Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Thank you so much Becky C! It was truly an honor to host you and your group for your milestone birthday. The tour makes makes it special with the brewery relationships that have been built between Denver Brews Cruise and the participating breweries. The breweries know that the customer experience is key. I enjoyed hanging out with you and your girls providing a safe evening and showcasing some of the great beers our local breweries have to offer. Happy Birthday! Cheers! Brent

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Tour guide was very knowledgeable and lots of fun. The beers were delicious! The price of the tickets were worth the tour and samples. Pick up and drop was close enough to our hotel to walk to. Had a blast.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Brent S, Owner at Denver Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Thank you so much csaez11 for the review. The price versus what you receive in beer is unmatched. Definitely best bang for the buck on this tour. The beers that are found in tucked away places are some of the best beers you can get around this great beer city of Denver. Cheers! Brent

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Definitely a great way to celebrate a birthday. I actually feel like in the midst of having a blast with my girlfriends that I actually learned something about beer making!!! We visited 3 breweries, I can only remember the first one named Strange... the other two were memorable no doubt with fun brew names like Jean Claude Van Blond... but the first took the cake with an amazing Cherry pie in a glass beer! This truly was a life bucket list event. Everyone was super cool and helpful at the breweries and Brent our Super short bus driver was awesome! He really has a passion for what he does, making sure that we all knew what we were drinking, how it was made, a little Denver or beer history here and there, but all without the bore. I would recommend to anyone, traveling through, corporate event, birthday, bachelor/ette party you name it, this evening is going to be tough to top!

Thank you very much for the review Gina S! That was seriously a fun night celebrating the birthdays in your party! It is ok that the names of the breweries slip your mind, just goes to show the good time that was had this past Saturday night. We visited Strange Craft Beer Co, Wits End Brewing, and Factotum Brewhouse. This tour is good times throughout tasting awesome beers (with great beer names like Jean Claude Van Blonde), visiting the tucked away breweries, and learning about brewing. It was fun to see the groups on your tour meld together as the evening progressed. Cheers to you! Brent

See more reviews
Reviewed November 10, 2017

I am so glad my friend suggested this! There was a total of 7 of us- 5 of which were my friends and then two other woman- who happen to run Nashville's Brews Cruise! Definitely be sure to eat a good meal beforehand, because the samples keep on coming! It was fascinating to learn about the specific steps of brewing and how this wonderful drink comes to be. The gentleman who runs it is such a fun, laid back, easy going personality who really knows his stuff! Its worth the money and it sounds like it's going to be a long night, but time goes by fast!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

The tour does go fast doesn't it 727melissa? Hard to imagine that 4 hours, give or take, can go by but that is what happens when having fun on the Denver Brews Cruise! Thank you so much for the review. If I remember this tour correctly, I believe you are a repeat customer this being your second tour with Denver Brews Cruise (is my memory correct?). That is a testament to the good times on the tour. Yes, my colleagues from Nashville came on the tour that night. It is fun to host other Brews Cruise operators, see how other operators run tours, compare notes...but as it came about...it is fun to hang out and drink beer with them first and foremost.
Thank you so much for coming on the tour again! Cheers! Brent