1,045 results
All reviewsfull kitchendenver airportliving areasocial hourhuge showernext morningseparate bedroomwalk in showerrental carshuttle serviceomelet stationan early flightfree breakfasthot breakfasttower roadfront desk staffking suite
Reviewed November 21, 2011

lose, clean, new with generous free "happy hour" and breakfast that is good but not great.

Room Tip: Go high. We liked the West side for sunset
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2011

We just stopped for the night before an early flight. We had a single king room for 2 adults 2 kids, and asked at checkin if they had anything larger. The wonderful front desk staff upgraded us to a 2 room, 4 bed suite that was huge and perfect for us. We wished we could have stayed our whole trip there. The van worked well, got us to the airport in plenty of time for our flight. Breakfast didn't look that amazing, but it was too early to eat anyway. Very satisfied on the whole.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank vcabq
Reviewed October 24, 2011

I only had one night at the hotel as I needed to fly out early the next morning. A very pleasant surprise with a large spacious suite (kitchen) and sitting room separated from the bedding area by a central entertainment unit. This appears to be a very new property and the staff were good and friendly and very helpful. The property is in a small pocket of development (several hotels, restaurants etc) not too far from Denver International surrounded by "prairie".

The property has a "happy hour"/GM's receptions several nights a week but does not have a full bar or restaurant. I had a late lunch at the Village Inn - 5 mins walk (very good) and drinks and appetizers that evening at the "Sporting News Grill" at the Holiday Inn (about 8 minutes walk)

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank NZTravelExpert
HSSDIA, Manager at HYATT House Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2011

Good Morning Reviewer,

Thank you for filling out your guest survey with TripAdvisor.
If you are ever back in Denver, please look us up again. We would love to have you as our guest again.

Happy Holiday!

Lauren

Reviewed October 13, 2011

We had never stayed at a Hyatt Summerfield Suites before and were delighted with our stay. The hotel is well designed with suites that are spacious and well appointed. The staff at this hotel are super and made our stay very pleasurable. Their recommendation for dining was excellent. I needed to turn in a rental car and they arranged for the shuttle service to pick me up saving me time and cab fare. We also used the shuttle service to the airport which was right on time. The complimentary breakfast was great. It is a excellent value and I would recommend it to other travelers.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank lizbill
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Missed my connection so spending the night in denver with only my purse and the clothes on my back and this hotel made it much more bearable. Staff was super friendly and helpful, free shuttle and breakfast, room was so clean and new I felt like maybe I was the first person to stay in it. Specific to a last minute hotel stay there is no restaurant on site but the staff provided lots of takeout menus and delivery was only 20 min. Also when choosing at the airport it seemed far away at 7 miles from the airport but as it ends up all the Denver airport hotels are this far. Very convenient and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2011