1,066 results
All reviews full kitchen denver airport living area social hour separate bedroom next morning large shower shuttle service omelet station rental car walk in shower an early flight hot breakfast front desk staff free breakfast tower road king suite
Reviewed November 9, 2018

I stayed here during a business trip to Denver because I had an early flight the following morning and the property is a 10-minute shuttle ride to the terminal. That convenience came at a cost however. First, the price...expensive, more than $300 for the night before taxes! Originally this was apparently a Summerfield Suites and apart from changing the name and labels not much has been done to update the decor and physical plant. It was obvious that the carpet had not been vacuumed for a while and the bathroom needed re-grouting. Second, this place is REMOTE...if you have returned your rental car and used the hotel shuttle to travel from the terminal in order to get an early start the following morning, don't expect to eat dinner. There's nothing close enough to walk to in the teeth of an icy wind and the hotel shuttle only does airport runs. Oh, sure, the front desk will provide you with a list of restaurants that supposedly deliver but they aren't too keen on delivering a meal for one. The only saving grace of this property was the friendliness of the front-desk staff and their willingness to help where they could. It's remote, dated, and not representative of my experience with the brand.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
James P, General Manager at HYATT House Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience. I am sorry to hear that you did not walk away with a great feeling of satisfaction. We have recently undergone a modernization to the property and upgraded most areas throughout the hotel which include our lobby, guest rooms, HBAR outlet just to name a few. We added in a new food and beverage outlet with a full bar and menu that has good variety and has been a big hit with our customers. All rooms received a new make over as well and we also upgraded our TV package and high speed internet to meet the demands of today. We are the closest location to the Denver Airport which makes us an ideal spot for a quick stay over or if needed a long term stay as our rooms are fully equipped with kitchen appliances. Our shuttles actually operate for our guests in a 3 mile radius (on top of airport runs) so we would be happy to bring you to any location within that area the next time in town. We do have a great team and thank you for highlighting. They are dedicated to making the customer experience memorable and a place for all to want to come. We look forward to having you back where you can experience all the amenities we have to offer.

Reviewed October 29, 2018

Rooms were spotless, staff very friendly, beds extremely comfortable, included hot breakfast and shuttle to/from airport. Was perfect for what we needed -- close proximity to airport, two bed/two bath, kitchen, etc. n

1  Thank Vicki D
James P, General Manager at HYATT House Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Thank you for taking time out of your day and for writing such a wonderful review of our property. I am pleased to hear that you got to experience the genuine friendliness the team provides daily and that the location/room amenities met your preferences. We did recently modernize our property as well as adding a beautiful HBAR dining outlet. Next time you will have to dine and experience our food and beverage offerings at night. We will keep our house clean and spotless for you and we look forward to hosting you again down the line.

Reviewed October 21, 2018

This hotel is convenient to the airport and the RTD. The decor is not the best but the rooms were clean and tidy. The breakfast buffet is just ok, nothing to write home about. This hotel is cheap and convenient to the airport.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
James P, General Manager at HYATT House Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that the rooms were clean/tidy and that the location was ideal for your travels. Our team takes great pride in presenting a fresh, welcoming and functional room to our valued guests so I am happy we met those expectations. I am also glad to see that the price for value paid meet your needs. We did just recently finish a modernization to the property so our common space, rooms, food and beverage outlets have a great vibe to them. We do offer a full complimentary breakfast buffet that has everything from oatmeal, meats, scrambled eggs, potatoes, french toast, waffles to healthier choices such as hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cottage cheese along with all the side condiments. If you like omelets made to order our chef will prepare those right on site as well. I hope you get to experience all those options on future visits. We look forward to making your next stay more memorable.

Reviewed October 19, 2018

Breakfast is not worthwhile, cold sausages and potatoes, many items were empty. Rooms are rundown, such as the closet door being off track and the shower door not closing fully. Water pressure is weak and water takes forever to heat up. Bed was comfortable, room was clean. My room was cleaned and turned over before I could get everything out of the room, even though I had been granted a late checkout and came back an hour before the checkout, and the new, unopened food I had just purchased was not returned to me. Very disappointed about this lack of communication and feeling like I was being “kicked out”. So sad because Hyatt is my favorite hotel chain but this one did not live up to my previous experiences.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I am sorry to hear that we didn't meet your or our expectations. Rest assured your concerns will be addressed and corrected moving forward so that future stays will be more memorable. We have a beautifully modernized new property with an amazing HBAR food outlet which also just opened that has been a real hit with our customers. I am disappointed that you did not have that same feeling walking away from our property. I trust future trips to our location will restore your faith in the Hyatt brand and our property. Please reach out to property management if we can be of any further assistance as we would love to host you again down the line.

Reviewed October 17, 2018

Hotel poorly staffed. Room was not in good condition. Broken off the track sliding bathroom door. Filthy kitchen oven. No hot water in kitchen or bath. Serious difficulty with the shuttle service and one incompetent and rude driver.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
James P, General Manager at HYATT House Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay. I am disappointed to hear that we did not meet and exceed your expectations. We recently completed a modernization to the property that has given us a beautiful new product to provide our customers. Hearing that the property was not in good condition is alarming and I'll be researching and addressing appropriately. We've received raved reviews from our customers on the improvements made and I'm sorry to hear this was not experienced in your case. We would love to host you again where you can experience the all the benefits and amenities we have to offer. Our staff is dedicated to providing top level service and I'm confident you will leave with a more memorable experience. Please reach out to property leadership if we can be of further assistance in resolving your concerns.