“Awesome lunch!”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Neighbourhood: Stapleton
Neighbourhood: Stapleton
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Great spot for lunch, or dinner! We had a family group for lunch and we all had something different and everything was excellent! Fish & Chips, Chicken Salad Sandwich, Grilled Cheese sandwich, BLT sandwich, salads, fries, etc....all were prepared perfectly! Service was excellent as well!

Tim P, Owner at Casey's Bistro & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thank you Arkies for the great review. Sounds like you had an all around good time. Look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

4 Grandparents and 2 grandkids. We came on a Friday around noon and ended up here because it was the only place without a wait. Seated right away, waiter was great. Kitchen was major slooow getting the food out and we waited a good half hour after ordering to get an appetizer. The kids were hungry. Lots of flies inside. Food was good, appetizer was good, refills on drinks in a timely fashion is always excellent. This place has room to improve but is good.

1  Thank Linsan53
Tim P, Owner at Casey's Bistro & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

We are so sorry about the slow service Linsan. That should have never happened. We are extremely sorry about your wait on your food. Thank you for letting us know about the good service. I will bring it up to my kitchen manager about the delay.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Sat at the bar for a quick lunch. Bartender was super friendly and helpful. Had the cup of French Onion Soup and half Reuben combo. Both the Soup and the Sandwich were amazing!!! I am a bit of a Reuben fanatic, and let me tell you this one is perfection! Will definitely visit again!

Tim P, Owner at Casey's Bistro & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Thank you ValueConcious for the great review. We are so glad that a Reuben fanatic like yourself truly enjoyed our food. Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Very seldom do I visit a restaurant twice when I’m out of town, but my traveling friend and I really loved this place! The staff is very friendly and yes, they do get busy. The bread and pretzel appetizer is amazing! So simple, yet so good. The grown up Mac n cheese was wonderful. Second visit I splurged for the prime rib and it was cooked exactly as I requested. The bread pudding was yummy too. Great place with reasonable prices.

Tim P, Owner at Casey's Bistro & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Thank you so much Amanda. We are extremely glad that you liked us so much that you came back a second time. Hope you had a good time in Denver. Look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Great variety and value. Went for lunch and it was completely packed. Seriously slow service but like I said it was crowded. The shepherd pie had big chunks of lamb in it. My wife wasn't too crazy about it having always had ground lamb and beef in a shepherds pie. The stew was tasty and hardy. I also enjoyed the mac and cheese balls. The corned beef inside them was a great touch. Great for lunch but not in a hurry. Wait staff were kind but too swamped to provide any solid service. All in all a very good experience.

Tim P, Owner at Casey's Bistro & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Thank you so much David. We are extremely glad that you had a good time. Sorry that the service was only so so. I am glad that you had a good overall experience. Please try us again and We will definitely provide better service.