Four Seasons Hotel Denver
US$203
US$178
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$139
Hotel Teatro(Denver)
US$183
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$377
US$339
Hyatt.com
1,642 results
All reviewstv in the mirroredge barnespresso machinecorner roomlarimer squaresteam roomluxury hotelroom servicein room diningbeautiful hotelturn down serviceoutdoor poolbusiness meetingwe've stayedfitness centergreat roomstreet mall
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Hands down the best hotel in Denver! The staff is extremely polite and accommodating, and the amenities are gorgeous. I have never felt more at home at a hotel than I do here. The FS Denver has gone above and beyond my wildest expectations to make my business feel truly valued. The location is perfect too - right around the corner from Larimer Square. I have already stayed here twice, and look forward to many more trips!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Jenna N
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Great hotel to relax at. The level of courtesy and professionalism by their staff was outstanding. The personalized customer service shown here is typically only seen in small town America. The architecture and room furnishings were amazing. I was upgraded from a Superior to a Deluxe at no extra charge upon arrival. The spa was extremely relaxing. And the food and drinks were great at The Edge.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KMI_38
Reviewed February 16, 2012

This hotel brings a whole new experience to downtown Denver. Fresh, new, beautifully decorated, great location and service.

Room Tip: The corner executive suites are awesome!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stuross
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Great hotel in a great location downtown Denver. Every detail met or exceeded my expectations; however, I was most impressed with the bathroom: lighted sinks, electric mirror with tv, long and deep tub (I could actually float on my back), and rain experience in the oversized shower. This is a newer hotel and they did everything right.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ConnieWiedeman
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Wow wow wow, my family and I stayed at the property last week and this is hands down the best Four Seasons city property...When we walked in, we were very impressed with the architecture, I told the staff that the building was beautiful, and they told me we hope the service is better...I didn't think it could be, but I was wrong!

Concierge services: I was looking for a big van that would fit the whole family and I called every car rental agency in Denver with no success...I decided to give Denver concierge services a try, and Nate was able to find me just what I needed, with a great discount!

Building: This is a very new building, it was opened 1 year ago, it has a great design, with dark wood, and stone, very Rocky Mountain feel to it...The lobby is beautiful with a nice modern fireplace and a modern bar and restaurant.

Spa: I did not get any treatments, but the gym is top notch, huge with very new equipment, facing a lovely outdoor pool and hot tub. The spa itself has a great hot tub, a relaxation room that makes you want to stay inside and relax all day.

Restaurant: Edge has a great vibe to it, breakfast is delicious, try the Nutella pancakes, they are amazing, the bar area is great, but if you want to go out, Larimer square is 2 blocks away.

Rooms: Beautiful, wood and stone, very ample rooms. The beds are very comfortable and there are small perks like a tv in the bathroom, and lights in the sinks.

Kids: I never thought that Four Seasons was kids friendly and FS Denver proved me wrong. When we checked in, the front desk staff brought out a red wagon for the kids to chose a toy, then when they walked in the room, they had a lovely welcome sign with their names in color in their bathroom, cute, lovely FS kids size bathrobes, a candy treat, night lights and a teepee, they enjoyed it so much!

You can see from my other reviews that I usually find opportunities for improvement at hotels but the only opportunity this hotel has is to keep this up, this is incredible!

Room Tip: Choose a corner room
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family