“Good Comfort Food but a GREAT Manager”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #179 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2018

Lunch at UNO last week end (February 3, 2018) proved to be a totally unexpected pleasure. Found a nice booth, a few sports on t.v. and ordered pizza, pasta and a burger. Excellent and attentive service coupled to good, tasty food, savory beers and a comfortable, pub style environment. We expressed a few comments to the cordial and gracious manager and he took some of our comments and actually acted on them and impressed us with his attention. We commended him for his professionalism. So, not only did my wife, daughter and I enjoy our meal but we walked out of the restaurant with a great attitude regarding the work and efforts of the manager.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

food was great and tasty. good portion for what you pay for as well. staff was friendly and very helpful!!

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Nice place for pizza and beer.
They have nice collection of beers and wines.
Chicago style deep dish pizza was good.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Ate at the bar for Monday night football.
My server, Davy, was super friendly and let me know about happy hour specials.
I had shrimp scampi (ok, nothing spectacular), a good pour of wine and afterwards, bread pudding. The dessert was by far the best part of the meal. Don't skip it!
Close to my hotel, not horribly busy, just what I was hoping for!

Reviewed October 14, 2017

I ordered a Meat Market Pizza individual, was good and enough for one person, and a sweet tea very sweet by the way. All of this less than 18,90 dollars (not bad for a restaurant). Do not forget the tip because the waitress was very attencious.