“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Street Food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I believe I saw this place on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives and I was so excited to finally come check this place out while I was Denver. When we arrived it smelled so good in the building, I seen everybody eating pizza and big ole biscuit sandwiches. I wanted to try the Ellesworth but instead elected to go with The Lola with added cheese. When I say that thang was so damn good! I added some honey on it and man it was the best thing ever. Chic Fil A on steroids lol the bacon was crispy, the chicken breast was juicy and very good and that is probably one of the best biscuits I had in my life!! I had to take a biscuit and honey to go it was that good. Must try food!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The first time I visited here back in 2015, they were out of biscuits, ironically. I'm glad I came back early this time. One of the best biscuits and gravy plates I've ever had. Could easily compete with any restaurant in the south in terms of taste and quality. Advice: come early, and if it's your first time like me, try the Franklin. The waiting line usually forms shortly after 8.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can see what the hype is about. As an out of towner, I wanted to see what this place was all about. I got The Franklin and my boyfriend got The Dahlia. They were both really good. I definitely would recommend! The Franklin was more savory and The Dahlia was more on the sweeter side. It kind of reminded me of McDonald's breakfast platter.

The reason why I took off a star was because I ordered an alcoholic drink. I asked the bartender if he could make me an AMF and he said yes confidently. Upon getting the drink, I literally tasted no alcohol. It was just juice. I had my boyfriend try it and he said the same thing so it wasn't just me. If I'm going during a "non-happy hour" time, I expected there to be more of a punch. I should have known better knowing that this place was just good for their food and not their drinks...although they have a bar.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had the club with a titan IPA and it was delightful. Can't wait to try the sweet potato fries next time!!!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sorry Guys, (pun intended), this place may have got the Triple D stamp of approval but it rates a "C" with me. I'm okay that it was busy, I'm even okay that it could have been a lot cleaner, or better ran (my biscuit sandwich came out 15 minutes before my wife's slice of pizza--yes, thanks for telling me after we ordered) but I'm not okay with my sandwich coming out 10 seconds after I ordered it--um, who didn't pick up theirs? And I am not okay with a biscuit (a good, not great one) sliced in half with a chicken patty on it set in the middle of the plate with nothing else to go with it. Let's just the whole experience was a bit bizarre. Yes it was dirty and had the grunge...a plus for many. But I came for the food and the food gets a "C". The atmosphere too rates a "C". Well, C + C = C...triple C.

1  Thank Jonathon P