“Great if you like Grey Chicken”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 23, 2016

A poor representation of a Mexican grill. NO white meat, only Chicken Thighs. I will never return. Many other type restaurants to try, especially in Denver. Try some of the Mom and Pop places and you will get much better value for your money..

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Stopped by on nt way home from work on because I hadn't been there in a while and I wanted something different. I totally forgot my hiw fresh their ingredients are! It was delicious and mist if the staff were friendly...especially the cashier. Definitely going back!

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

I was surprised Qdoba is considered fast food because the tacos were fresh and delicious! The beer was cheap and the steak, pork, and chicken tacos were all excellent-better than I could make myself at home. Loved the food and it was crazy cheap with the coupon we received in the mail.

Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

They have a great menu and my coworker said that they are similar to Chipotle. That being said, you could see all they had to offer from the pulled pork, grilled seasoned chicken, steak, beans and rice while ordering. Basically you build the burrito or tostada to your liking in which the sky is the limit! Because the beans, rice and add on ingredients are so good you can build something simple or load it it up. Great lunch.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

Qdoba is near my office, so if someone wants FreshMex, we usually end up here. It is inexpensive, quick, and we never got sick. Those are all plusses in my book.

Been to Qdoba Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!