“I Probably Won't Go Back”
Review of Moonlight Diner

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Denver International Airport
Reviewed August 29, 2018

There are a lot of great diners in Denver, so I'll probably just eat at one of those. The Moonlight Diner didn't live up to the recommendation I got from an older out-of-towner who I met on an airplane a year ago. I finally went there and got the corned beef hash, like he said and I really think it wasn't that good. The pancakes that came with it were good and saved the meal. My wife's meal was the Southwest Chicken and I wouldn't even try it, it just didn't look appetizing at all. If I ever found myself at the airport with some time to spare and I had to get a meal, I might try getting something off their lunch menu instead. The coffee tasted decent.

Tim P, Owner at Moonlight Diner, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

We are sorry Woggman for not living up to your expectations. Our corned beef and hash usually get great reviews. I recommend coming back and trying something different. We have BBq on the weekends that people love.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

A below average diner, the waiter was absent minded. Or never took the time to accurately listen to our order. It took him over 15 minutes to bring water to the table...and restaurant was only a quarter occupied. Poor service!

We are sorry Marlene that you didn't enjoy your time. We will deffintley work on training our staff better.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

This place is BIG for a diner. Fun 50’s poster and memorabilia decor. Clean, friendly staff, decent diner food. Hubby had cod fish & chips meal with cole slaw. 3 big pieces of fish and a big mound of seasoned fries.I had meat loaf dinner which included a homemade veggie medley, dinner salad, real mashed potatoes & gravy, and 2 generous slices of meatloaf. Took home half my meal and I was stuffed. Friday-Sunday they do a big bbq —rubs, sausage, & chicken. Sounddd delish, but I’d had bbq the day before next time, for sure! The diner is nestled between hotels near the airport. There’s outdoor shaded seating and also a bar. This is a well-kept and neat restaurant, mostly serving travelers I guess, but if I lived nearby I’d stop in often!

Thank you Ohhhdear for the great review. We are glad you enjoyed the meatloaf! Look forward to seeing you when you are ready for BBq.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast here or first time in denver. It was amazing! I had a great omelette and the pancakes were wonderful!

Thank you Sherrah for the great review. Glad you enjoyed the omelette!

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Who wants to hear some loudmouth spouting nonsense when you are trying to have a meal. Management should tell their staff to tone it down and be considerate.

We are sorry Richard for the loud staff. We will deffintley talk to our staff about how loud they are.

Been to Moonlight Diner? Share your experiences!