“Happy birthday breakfast”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #676 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Deli
Description: FOR GOODNESS STEAK! Welcome steak lovers. Perkins® is your place for your favorite meal. Steak! Choose from classics like Steak Medallions & Shrimp or try a new creation like our A.1. ® Steakhouse Benedict Omelet. If you're in the mood for a little sizzle, there's always our Steak & Cheese or Steak & Peppers Skillet. Have your steak and eat it, too. Only at Perkins®.
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Got a free Magnificent 7 meal for being a Perkins Club member. They must use eggs in their pancakes to get them so fluffy! This location is recently remodeled and was very clean and bright. Great service too. Recommending to my friends.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed February 12, 2018

Basic food to help any hangover. Go in at 4:45 in the morning.. Interesting people
watching.. Hookers, topless dancers, druggies, pan handlers, college students, and other night owls come in to get through another night. Survival food. GREAT
social logical experiment. Interesting !!!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed January 17, 2018

My husband and I frequently eat at the Perkins on S. Colorado Blvd. The service is always fantastic and sometimes remarkable. We like to eat off the value menu but often enjoy the egg and pancake offerings. We often take advantage of the buy 3 get 3 pastry offer as well as the occasional pie - all delicious. Eating there is always the right choice.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I actually stopped in at this restaurant on my last trip to Denver but did not do a review. I was recently in Denver for four nights and ate at Perkins four times. Their food is very good and reasonably priced. It is very clean and service very adequate and friendly. They have a great breakfast with three different kinds of sausage, eggs, and potatoes. They also had great brand new dinner dish - steak and peppers. Their baked goods (muffins and cookies) are great. Perkins will always be on my list for dining when I am in Denver.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 5, 2017

I was doing a business day on a Sunday in Glendale and hit this local Perkins for a bite of lunch, especially since I had a discount coupon in hand. I was more than pleasantly surprised and extremely satisfied. The joint was pretty packed but my hostess had a booth ready for me immediately. Very good meals, fast and efficient service, and a clean and sanitary environment suitable for all ages. Entire staff is friendly and actually seem like they truly enjoy working at Perkins. Do save room for their home-made pies, or take one home - they are exceptional!

Date of visit: November 2017