All reviews convention center street mall great location valet parking complimentary breakfast within walking distance breakfast staff room was large fresh fruit would definitely stay here again clean rooms excellent hotel early check each morning great room pepsi center great place to stay
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

I have a six day conference starting tomorrow. I got an e-mail from them today saying they are overbooked and now I am left without a room. No other rooms in downtown.

Booked over a month ago and kicked out of my room the night before I fly there.

Thanks Hampton Inn! Never again for me and I hope a lot of you!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Jeff G
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear Jeff, I apologize that we were unable to honor your reservation last week. We try our best to avoid relocating guests however in this situation it was unavoidable. We worked directly with the third-party company where you made the reservations in order for them to find alternate accommodations in advance of your arrival to our hotel. I am sorry that the notice was received a day prior to your arrival however we waited in case unexpected cancellations occurred that would have allowed us to accomodate your stay. I hope you will recognize this as an isolated occurance so you will continue to consider Hilton hotels for your future travel.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Great quality and value. Cleanliness is great, rooms are very quiet, location is right in the heart of downtown, staff is very friendly, and all amenities are fantastic, especially the breakfast. Only complaint was the windows were a bit small but it was only a minor problem in comparison to all the other great parts of this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Dear Austin, thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn & Suites in downtown Denver on your recent trip. I have shared your review with our team to recognize them for delivering on our service promise. We look forward to seeing you again on your future trips to Denver!

Reviewed May 2, 2014

What an exceptional hotel located in the heart of downtown Denver. The staff is extremely friendly and the facilities are great! I was very impressed with the fitness center with a wide assortment of equipment that is rarely seen in a hotel fitness center. The breakfasts were good and the staff very friendly. Thank you for making my stay a memorable one!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Scott B
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Dowtown Convention Center. We are happy to provide the facilities that our guests look for when making the choice of lodging in downtown. We look forward to seeing you on your future trips to Denver!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I stayed at this hotel when attending a conference at the nearby convention centre. It is ideally located, just 5 minutes walk away. I particularly liked the comfort of the rooms with some nice touches including a lap tray (so it seems that I'm not the only one to use the laptop/eat in bed in hotels), fridge, microwave, coffee maker (with coffee but no tea - warning for Brits - although you can get tea bags in the lobby); helpful reception; optical reader key cards - no red/green light fuss; fast, free Internet and self-service breakfast. I wasn't too impressed by the lack of a safe in the room which meant that I had to use a safe deposit box at reception every time I wanted to go out and leave laptop etc behind (especially as TSA broke the lock on my suitcase).
Make sure you know which hotel you are booking - there is another Hampton Inn Denver Downtown which is a little further away from the convention centre - the taxi driver made me read out the exact address to get to the one I'd booked into.

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor with a view of a car park so if a view is important to you, go higher.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites at the Colorado Convention Center. I am glad you enjoyed our convenient location and the comfort of your guest room. We appreciate your time in sharing your review.

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

We were in town for a convention and this location is virtually next to the convention center. This is a very unusual hotel. The new and very modern building contains both the Hampton Inn and the Homeward Suites, both Hilton properties. The interior is super modern and not like most Hampton Inns. The chic factor is very high. The upper floors are for the Homeward Suites. The Hampton rooms are super rooming with modern electrically controlled shades and blinds. The room has a large entry hall with a bench and a large mirror. The bathroom is huge and the room has a fridge and a microwave. The best is the regular centralized air-handling rather than the in room unit under the window which is usually load. This was perfect for us. This is by far the best Hampton. I have a feeling that this building was formerly a swankier hotel and Homeward and Hampton just ended up there. Great place although the scrambled eggs are as bad as scrambled eggs are usually at Hampton. That is a chain issue that needs fixing. I am sure they have heard from guests about this. Just serve them to the national executive team and they will gag and fix it. The breakfast lady however was super and helpful. She is a star.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank kawidd
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for your loyalty to Hampton Inn and we are thrilled you are a fan of our hotel. In an informal vote amongst our staff we selected your review title as our favorite! hank you for bringing a smile to our faces and we look forward to seeing you on your future trips to Denver.