US$225
US$171
Kimpton
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

US$116
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$132
US$119
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$174
US$149
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$137
US$128
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$164
US$151
US$149
US$134
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$169
US$145
Doubletree.com
US$252
US$119
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$139
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

1,247 results
All reviewsconvention centerstreet mallfull kitchencomplimentary breakfastliving areamanager's receptionwithin walking distancemountain viewvalet parkinggreat amenitiesi highly recommend this hotelcorner roomgreat place to stayroom was spaciouswould stay here againvalet servicebusiness trip
Reviewed May 23, 2016

Just stayed at this property for five nights in May 2016. Great location, mostly friendly staff, and the room was much more than expected after staying with the same brand in New Orleans.

Overall there were lots of things to like about the property, mainly that the suite was comfortable, offered a variety of "living" areas (bedroom, work desk, sofa/seating area, and dining high-top table) and provided very good value for the nightly rate. The breakfast and the breakfast hours were good for being there on leisure, so we never had to feel rushed to get out of the room just to eat breakfast in the AM.

PROS: LOVED the size of the suite and the amenities. Lots of electrical outlets, and a good design so that two people could be in the same room but feel that they had their privacy if necessary. Breakfast was very good every day, although repetitive. We had a problem with the drainage on the shower upon arrival, and it was fixed quickly. Sofa and bed were very comfortable.

CONS: (for as positive as the review is in stars and how good I feel about our stay, I'm giving lots of info here so that you know what to expect - some of these cons for me may be pros for other people) Windows were very small (can't change that, I know!) which reduced the amount of natural light, and lights in the sitting/living area were not adequate for reading; in general, the "interior" of the suite was a bit dim since there are no windows. HVAC worked well in the sleeping area, but not well at all in the living area, creating a very different temperature between the two rooms (cold in bedroom, warm in living room). The one late-afternoon Manager's Reception we attended was pretty "meh," both food and service. Also, in line with my experience with the Homewood Suites in New Orleans, they have only very soft pillows (luckily I remembered and brought my own foam brick!).

The HHonors application which is supposed to allow you to check-in in advance and choose your own room didn't work, so that was a disappointment, but not the fault of the hotel.

Overall I highly recommend this hotel for both business and leisure.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 11th or 12th floors.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your extensive review of our Homewood Suites. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Denver!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were booked to stay here for three days and then move on to another part of Colorado. When my wife came down with a virus and was too exhausted to even leave the room, I didn't know what we would do. We couldn't continue our trip at that point.
Even though the hotel was 100% booked, the front desk was able to move things around and allow my wife and I to keep the same room for another two nights, allowing her to recover.
Allison and Shawna were unbelievably helpful in making this happen!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your review of our Homewood Suites. It is never fun to feel ill while on the road so I am glad that our staff were helpful regarding your accommodations. We hope to see you on your next trip to Denver!

Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

I came to Denver, CO for a little vacation and for my boyfriends business trip he had to attend. My experience in Colorado is awesome! However, the hotel we are staying at Homewood Suite is ok. The only con that I have is their breakfast food. They have great varities to choose from, however it is always cold and there is no microwave to heat it up unless you try to take it back to your room and use the microwave. I am a coffee drinker and they have the best coffee ever! Also, my boyfriend tried a glass of apple juice and it was seriously watered down. We have told a gentlemen who came to take our plates and he saud, he was going to look into it. Well the next morning my boyfriend tried it again and it was still watered down. Not sure if the guy who looks like he runs the kitchen even cared at all. Overall, it was a nice hotel to be in.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your review of our Homewood Suites. I appreciate your feedback regarding your experience at breakfast and I shared your review with our team for their immediate attention and improvement. We hope to see you on your next trip to Denver to demonstrate the improvement.

Reviewed May 19, 2016

Homewood Suites was the perfect place to stay in downtown Denver. The staff was welcoming and never hesitated to answer all of our questions. "Good customer service" makes the visit no matter where you stay.
The room was beautiful; it offered everything we needed. It was clean and well-appointed.
The daily free breakfast had a lot of variety;it was one of the best hotels we have stayed that offered breakfast.Breakfast was offered in a very large, open room with windows to the street, very bright.
If we were to stay downtown on our next visit, we would definitely stay at Homewood Suites.
The location to buses, the light rail and the 16th Street Mall was ideal. There were a ton of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel too.

Room Tip: We chose a suite on the highest level with a view of the street.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Lori F

Dear Lori, thank you for sharing your review of our Homewood Suites. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the service and accommodations. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 18, 2016

Nice clean room. Bed was comfy. Rooms are very quiet. No traffic noise from outside. Large suites. Free breakfast and free happy hour weekdays. Highly recommend. Only negative thing is the complimentary wi-fi is very slow.

Stayed: April 2016

Dear Michele, thank you for sharing your review of our Homewood Suites. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We recently increased our internet bandwidth so I am curious about your experience. Please feel free to share any additional information that would help us pinpoint the issue. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Denver.