“Traveling”

Subway
Ranked #2,244 of 3,518 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

Three of us had sandwiches here. They were fresh and tasted good. Two of us spent the night in the bathroom

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

My family and I had to leave after the man making our sandwiches verbally assaulted me for no reason. He reprimanded me for speaking softly and when I repeated my order louder he said he could refuse to serve me. My sons and husband were just as appalled as I was. Totally uncalled for rudeness. I would not recommend even trying this place!!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed August 11, 2015

I visit this location frequently. I've never had an issue with customer service or with the quality of food

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed July 1, 2015

I love Subway because of all the variety of meats, veges, and cheese, but lately they put very little meat.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed April 21, 2015 via mobile

15 cents worth of meat on a 4 inch bun. Healthy because there is such little fat or caloric value -- almost as bad as a little Caesar pizza. Turkey, beef, pepperoni sliced thinner than a dime, and the chips which are over priced bags of air. Jared lost weight alright, but needed massive vitamin supplements to avoid collapsing in a heap like a naked and afraid contestant. Yuck.

Date of visit: April 2015

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!