“Amazing Pizza”

Anthony's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #1,047 of 3,436 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

It’s hard to really review this place. The staff is not friendly at all. Ordered a large Italian salad to share (4 people). It was very small. My son ate it. Ordered garlic bread as appetizer also very small for the price. Pizza served with cheap paper plates. The redeeming feature of this place is the pizza. It’s delicious. Should have had it delivered. Been driving for 5 hours and was tired. Oh well.

1  Thank Kidzoomom

Reviewed July 23, 2017

ordered two large (18 inch) thin crust and both came in perfect condition as promised in 45 minutes on a busy Saturday night. very good quality and real hand tossed crust

Reviewed July 12, 2017

I used to come here every time I visited Denver because of the great food and service. Last couple of times, the quality of the food and service have declined. I don't look forward to running over to have good Italian anymore. Brought the family here and they were less than impressed with the extremely dry Fettuccine Alfredo. Service was slow and not very friendly.

Reviewed May 31, 2017

We ate here and had a good experience. We had two pasta dishes and both were fresh and served with bread. They were served in an appropriate amount of time and were served warm. I was impressed with the baked ziti and the fettuccine and would get them both again.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

The manager of this store delivered pizza at our work, he was extremely rude.
I asked if it already had a tip on it and he yelled at me to just sign the receipt.He continued to yell at me,because i just wanted to add a tip.Just sign it he yelled 3 times.I told him he was rude and he really didn't care he just stormed out.I told him I was going to call his manager and he yelled I am the manager. I will never ever order from that store again.HORRIBLE

1  Thank djbabydriver