“Lived Up To Recommendation”

Adelita's Cocina y Cantina
Ranked #135 of 3,104 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bistro One is a contemporary American neighborhood restaurant offering the highest quality dishes with great value. Design your dinner from a casual burger or salad to fried chicken and steak frites. Happy hour until 7pm. Locally owned.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've tried many Mexican restaurants in the Denver area. A friend told us Adelita's was one of the best. It is. Excellent salsa -- always a good sign. I enjoy crema dishes, and the Pollo con Crema was one of the best I've had. I like the more typical Colorado "egg roll" type chili rellenos, but Adelita's chili rellenos are "old school", perfectly cooked and delicious. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Margueritas were made from scratch and exceptional. Chips with house queso, and fajitas were as much food as we could eat. All delicious and well prepared.
We went around 5 on a Friday afternoon and had to wait for 45 minutes. We met lots of people at the bar while we waited and had a fun time. Everybody seemed to know we were in the right place at the right time.
Best Mexican cantina I have ever visited.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We were very impressed with this restaurant. The margaritas are as good as reviewed. The food was outstanding, the burrito and queso were great.
We especially enjoyed our server Doug. He did a great job of making recommendations. He was awesome.
We really enjoyed our evening.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Dropped by for an early saturday evening dinner. It was already busy at 4:45 but only a brief wait. Enchiladas were very good. Fish tacos good but a bit salty. House salsa and chips are very good. House margaritas are happy hour 3-6. Good deal! Lots of options for a flight of tequila for tasting. I recommend the Mina real silver. Light and slightly fruity.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Stopped in with my daughter for a few margaritas and chips. Amazing.... the chips and salsa were delicious. Fun stop .... I will most certainly be back :)