“Great subs”

Erbert and Gerbert's
Ranked #1,213 of 3,430 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

Thought I'd try something new for lunch. Glad I did. Erbert & Gerbert reminds me of Jimmy Johns since the bread is similar. I also got broccoli cheese soup which I enjoyed as well. I will be back soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

Erbert & Gerbert's is a good place to stop for a snack or a light lunch in downtown Denver. It's a small place with not much seating. But the sandwiches are really nice and the service is excellent. They even deliver by bicycle

Reviewed August 11, 2015

I like this place slightly better than a Quiznos or Subway. They probably don't consider themselves competitors, but in the scheme of the things, they are. Quality and freshness is very similar to these.

Reviewed April 24, 2015 via mobile

Had a TITAN on whole wheat. Yummy. Would get again. Nice atmosphere. Read the stories on the wall. A typical fast food sandwich shop with fantastic bread. Serve gluten free bread.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Looking 4 great soup and sandwiches?? I had the Boney Billy with a cup of chili...flavored with just the right condiments and spices...yummy! Delivery service is also available...for those lunchtime meetings or company events. The service was quick and with a smile. I highly recommend this new addition to the Lodo area!