“Nuggets Home Court!”
Review of Pepsi Center

Pepsi Center
Ranked #3 of 42 Concerts & Shows in Denver
Reviewed February 12, 2018

Went here to see the Nuggets take on the Boston Celtics and enjoyed the game experience. Was able to bring in my attachable camera lens as long as it's not longer than a credit card length. It's nice to be able to take in your camera if you enjoy photography. On this night, the Nuggets lost a close game but it was exciting.

I found the concessions expensive but that is the norm nowadays at sporting events/stadiums/arenas. They offer a lot of different choices and have a nice bar area on the club level. On the club level they also offer a all-you-can-eat restaurant that is expensive but if you want a complete dining experience at a sporting event you have that option but you must have a club level ticket to get to it.

We spent about a $100 for our tickets in section 116 in a lower level row but you can spend a lot more or less if you're willing to sit in the 3rd level (highest level). Not sure how much 3rd level seats run but you're looking over $150 per ticket if you want a good lower level ticket depending on the opponents. For some games the Nuggets offer specials like get a beverage, hot dog and ticket (usually in the 3rd level) for under $50 or family packages for 4 tickets.

Most of the time I find the ushers pleasant but I've encountered a couple before that can be difficult if you're taking pictures or trying to get closer to the bench after the game. These ushers come across as jerks unfortunately instead of treating you like a valued customer. If you come across somebody like that I would recommend complaining to a supervisor on the spot.

If you're visiting the Denver area and have a chance to see the Nuggets or Avalanche play here you will enjoy the experience. The Pepsi Center also offers concerts too and I've enjoyed seeing Jason Aldean, Blake Shelton & Matchbox Twenty there. They charge for parking (I believe it's $15 if you pay by credit card or $20 if you're paying by cash). The Pepsi Center is located near downtown so you can ride the RTD Light Rail because it has a stop next to the arena but I can't comment on it because I've never used it before.

1  Thank MichaelLong1963
in 19 reviews
"tickets"
in 56 reviews

Reviewed February 8, 2018

We visited on the Emmanuel Mudiay for Devin Harris Trade day.

Mudiay items were on clearance. The building is nice and its perfect for Pepsi Fans

Reviewed February 8, 2018

We have attended concerts and Nuggets and Avalanche games in the past, but haven't been to the Pepsi Center if about four years. Fortunately, we were with family members who knew the parking options well and easily found close and convenient parking. The staff were terrific as we had bags of hockey gear for three youngsters that were playing scrimmages on the ice between Avalanche periods that had to be checked out at the gate. Every one of the staff members were helpful and friendly. The venue was spotless and even the vendors were very nice, with everyone obviously trying to ensure people were having a good time. For a Tuesday night, the place was about 3/4 full but never seemed crowded. When we were leaving, all of the staff that didn't have other specific assignments were lined up thanking every customer for coming. We were impressed with everything about the place.

1  Thank Ron R
Reviewed February 5, 2018

I saw a wonderful match at the Pepsi Center the other days

Celtics vs Nuggets

it was the first time for me in an NBA match, and it is a wonderful experience, the atmosphere inside the stadium is incredible.

if you like this sport, you should go, at least once in your life :)

See more reviews
Reviewed January 22, 2018

I liked the venue, service was great and staff were so friendly, the game between the Nuggets and the Trail Blazers was a close one and fun to watch. My main reason for the low rating is that the in-house commentator was disrespectful throughout the entire game. While you would expect a local venue based commentator to be more enthusiastic in their praise for the home team there really is no need to be rude. I am not from Denver but was all ready to support the home team but when I heard the commentator I decided i wanted to really root for Portland. Change your commentator or change his behavior PLEASE!

1  Thank mjr0108

Been to Pepsi Center? Share your experiences!