“Pleased with my choice”
Review of Zume Asian Cuisine

Zume Asian Cuisine
Ranked #1,088 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed October 26, 2017

I walked over from the Crowne Plaza across the street with a craving for asian. Got a really nice egg noodle dish (can't remember the name). It came with fresh peppers, and shrimp. The folks did not spare anything on the shrimp there were at least 10. I got a nice salad with it. I ordered spring rolls. Every place has thier own spin on spring rolls and egg rolls, these were very good some veggies in pork, came hot and crisp with a nice sauce.

Do not go for the decor :-) Like some of the other posts said its a store front place. Constant stream of delivery and take out while I was there so some else likes the food too. I come to Denver regularly and would re-visit Zume in a second.

Reviewed September 29, 2016

We don'[t usually expect much from a store front restaurant, but this one was a very pleasant surprise. The food was all prepared fresh and all tasted amazing. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

We ordered for delivery and the lady was very nice over the phone. Delivery was quick and the delivery man was very nice. Food was also very good. I would recommend this to anyone looking for Chinese delivery in the Denver area.

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

I ordered the General Tso and Pineapple Curry Chicken. Both were delicious and spicy! Delivery was quick and efficient. I will definitely order again!

Reviewed March 12, 2016

I was staying at a nearby hotel and stopped here to get some food to go. The Satay Chicken and Roti Canal was pretty good. I liked the peanut sauce that came with the chicken. I didn't see anyone else eating there but it was a Monday night and there were a few people coming in for take-out.The dining area was casual. I was a little put off though by the smell of cleaning supplies.