All reviews full kitchen rooms are huge continental breakfast yogurt great room airport shuttle pretoria aurora roomy
Reviewed September 26, 2018

The place is a dump,smelled like urine,dirty unfriendly staff.Just a joke of a hotel.construction going on all i heard all day was spanish guys yelling at each other.
i have stayed in a lot of hotels and by far this was the worse one i have ever been to.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

It’s terrible
Probably the worst I’ve ever seen
Delapidated
Carpet coming up
Patched walls
Stains in furniture
Not even a 1 star
Booked on Priceline. Advertised as 3 Star
Priceline won’t stand behind their booking
Really scary place
Alll exterior doors standing open

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

They started construction on the room next to us around 7:30 am. Dirty! Coffee and used filter left from previous occupant. Lights on the night stand sketchy. Door to adjoining room wouldn’t lock. Bad.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 3 times previously and always had a great stay and been pleased. This time however was a little less than completely satisfactory. I heard loud construction upon checkin and asked for a room not near the noise but was given a room right off the lobby regardless with assurances the workers were moving around and doing work all over. I got two of three days with jackhammers in my ear on the rooms next door more or less. Rooms are always fairly spacious here, with mini fridges and microwaves. First time I’ve been in a hotel room without an alarm clock though lol. Patios/balconies are a plus here. Free hot breakfast till 10am. Tony Roma’s connected to the hotel as opposed to the old Peoria Bar & Grill. Timbers is upgrading to Best Western status I learned soon. Would come back but seriously don’t know why they would schedule renovations during one of if not their busiest holiday weekends. Long live the Timbers.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2018

I will preface this by admitting that I have previously stayed at this hotel 10 years ago when my husband had surgery at nearby UC Hospital. It was a nice hotel a decade ago, and I was looking forward to staying there again.

I don’t know what happened in a decade, but this place has turned into a DUMP! My first clue was when we pulled into the parking lot and noticed the sign was smashed and in terrible shape. After parking, I looked around the grounds, and they were very unkept! Trash everywhere, dead grass and plants, and weeds galore. The grass in the courtyard hadn’t been watered, mowed or weeded in ages, and there was dog poop everywhere.

We unloaded our car and entered the lobby, which appeared to be in ok shape. We checked in and requested two rooms. My son took one room and ours was across the hall. When we went to enter our room, there was already someone in it! My son’s room was deplorable. Patched holes in the wall, paint coming off the walls, air conditioner box was hanging off the wall, there were no pillow cases on the pillows (which were completely flat), and the room stunk like musty cigarettes and urine. When my son tossed his phone on the bed, a huge plume of dust billowed up in the air. I immediately asked the front desk clerk (who was very friendly and accommodating) for two other rooms. We were given new rooms, and they were both worse than the first,

The one positive I will say is that the girls at the front desk were very nice and tried to accommodate us, but there was no way we were staying another minute in this place! I immediately asked the clerk to refund my credit card and we checked out promptly. It’s so unfortunate they let this place become so un down. It truly was very nice, clean and comfortable at one time, I would agree this place was a three star hotel 10 years ago, but not anymore! such a shame!

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family