2,174 results
All reviews themed floors corner office different theme fun hotel pop culture themed hotel great location big hair chick flick street mall the performing arts center warm cookies unique hotel convention center double tree walking distance larimer square
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Calls itself “pop culture themed” hotel, and that’s the truth! Each floor has a different theme - sports, big hair, science fiction etc. Lots of great decor everywhere. Front desk staff were not very outgoing, and a bit reclusive at times. But we had no problems.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
VICTOR M, Front Office Manager at The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2018

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience at The Curtis! I'm glad you enjoyed the themes, but I would love to know whom at the front desk made you feel unattended to. Please get in touch with me about that, and thank you for leaving a review!

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Took my breath away with crazy whacky touches throughout hotel. Stayed in the “Avengers” room (521) and there are several other themed rooms on each floor. If you’re quirky you’ll be in freaking heaven. In the heart of downtown and easy walk to many great restaurants.

Trip type: Travelled on business
VICTOR M, Front Office Manager at The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

I'm not sure I could write a better review, Klein! Thanks for taking the time to share your love of our themed floors and rooms with everyone. We're looking forward to your next stay!

Reviewed November 7, 2018

I've stayed at The Curtis quite a few times. This visit was a bit different. The hallways and elevators had a bad smell. I was placed next to a room being renovated. Very loud. I use to LOVE staying here.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I'm sorry that you had that mediocre experience here with us, aja28. I'll admit that every now and then we are forced to do repairs or voluntary remodeling, and I'm sorry that effected your stay.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

I was not familiar with the hotel when I booked. It sounded nice and the location was ideal. I vaguely remember reading something about theme based rooms, but I was not prepared for what I encountered. The floors of the hotel are theme based. We roomed on the Marvel Comics/ DC Comics Superhero floor. Spiderman images on the elevators, Superman on the walls, etc. The 13th floor was dedicated to scary movies, notably "The Shining". Interesting concept. Rooms were nice, restaurant was good & the people at the front desk were very pleasant & helpful. Easy walking & access to shuttles on the 16th street mall. Would recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

What a wonderful review! Thanks for having such a good time at The Curtis. I too really enjoy all the themes, and am happy to see when someone else enjoys them as well.

Reviewed November 5, 2018

Great location with nearby activities and restaurants, close to public transportation, fun themes for every floor, convenient bar/restaurant nearby with room service. Movie rentals on the TV were astronomical.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thanks for leaving a review! We do love to tell people we're two blocks away from everything in down-town. We're looking forward to your next stay!