1,725 results
All reviews rooftop pool large balcony street mall walk in closet room service city view few blocks valet parking per day hotel restaurant front desk staff happy hour free shuttle balconies randolph downtown doorman
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

I recently visited Warwick after a nightmare of a trip... I had spent the last 24 hours on two separate flights (both which had lost my same bag). Then after not being able to find my reservation upon checkin, we realized I had booked for the wrong weekend. I was stressed out. When I mentioned the baggage dilemma to Matt, the front office supervisor, he assured me everything would be ok and upgraded me to suite all a while giving me an overview of the hotel. Sometimes kindness in s stressful situation can go a long way and I will definitely book here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
MichaelG11538, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us. At Warwick Hotels & Resorts, we are dedicated to the highest customer service and happy that Matt in our reception team demonstrated this commitment to you. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed October 20, 2018

I was a little nervous booking this hotel, as ratings and some reviews were slightly lower than other hotels. However, I am so glad I ended up going with the Warwick. It is an adorable hotel that was perfect for our girl's trip. It's not a 5 star Four Seasons, but it is a lovely, comfortable, reasonably priced hotel I would absolutely return again.

Hotel: The hotel itself was clean, cute (loved the photo/phone area on each floor), and easy to get around. Parking was free around the hotel on the weekend, so we were able to stay put and Uber very easily. Only needed to park in the garage one night when it was snowing.

Room: I thought the rooms were adorable. The decor was great, the beds were surprisingly comfy (I'm a picky business traveler), the patio was great for looking at the city and watching the snow. I even liked how they stocked the snacks and drinks for you and they were very reasonably priced.

Staff: The staff was great, it seemed at times some were a bit green or newer, but any time we needed anything they were helpful. We asked for extra blankets and they came right up. The bar was closing down, but they were willing to make us a quick drink to take to the room.

Amenities: Loved the pool! No one was up there, but it was perfect at 85 degrees after a long flight from the east coast. Great area to take a drink, relax, and chat. Happy hour was also good. We just got a few drinks at BOGO prices.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Warwick Denver. I'm so thrilled to learn about your positive experience, we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed October 16, 2018

The Warwick was the first hotel on a 18-stop road trip in the Eild West of the US!
This former Playboy Club is located in the centre of downtown Denver and very convenient for touring the city centre, which is very pedestrian friendly.
The room was exceptional, with king size bed, walk-in wardrobe and a separate lounge, making for a very comfortable to acclimatise on our first night in the States!
The hotel staff were very friendly and exceptionally helpful and should we find ourselves back in Denver in the future then this will be our preferred accommodation, highly recommended!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MichaelG11538, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Dear Brian,

Thank you for sharing your 5 star review with the Trip Advisor community, we sincerely appreciate your kind words. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed October 13, 2018

The room was big as was the balcony. Excellent linens. Loved the pillows. Very helpful bellhop/doormen. Restaurant was mediocre. My only real complaint was the air freshener in their lovely lobby was overwhelming.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing the 5 star review with us, we sincerely appreciate it. At Warwick we are dedicated to the highest level of guest satisfaction and happy to hear that we provided this to you. If you would like to provide additional information to me regarding your restaurant experience, please write me at mglover@warwickhotels.com

At your service,

Michael Glover
General Manager - Warwick Denver

Reviewed October 9, 2018

We recently stayed at the Warwick and we arrived early but unfortunately we were unable to check in early until 20 minutes prior. It's in a great location so it was easy to stay busy until check-in time.

The hotel was beautiful and well decorated. The rooms were probably the most beautiful I've ever stayed in. My only complaint was the amount of noise was unbearable. There were kids in the room next to ours and we heard everything. Any door that closed near our room were unbelievably loud. Very difficult to sleep and to sleep in.

Such a shame for such a beautiful hotel. Hopefully they can reevaluate their sound issue to make this a 5 star rating.

Room tip: Request a room away from a city view - much quieter
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
MichaelG11538, General Manager at Warwick Denver Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent visit to Warwick Denver. At Warwick Hotels & Resorts we are dedicated to the highest standard of hospitality. We take to hear the comfort of our guests and happy to hear that you had a positive experience. I appreciate your candid feedback regarding the noise of the doors slamming, your comments will be reviewed with our building engineer. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

At your service,