The Westin Denver Downtown
US$279
The Crawford Hotel
US$149
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$171
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$179
US$111
US$100
1,485 results
All reviewspalm restaurantheavenly bedstreet mallgreat locationclock towerlower lobbybasketball courtlarimer squarewithin walking distancecoors fieldself parkrooftop poollobby barunion stationfree busroom was spaciousvalet parking
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Our stay at the Westin last Sunday was last minute to say the least. However, from our check-in to check-out we were overwhelmed with quality and service. The receptionist on duty was very patient with us the night of our check-in and the next day, when my phone was dying, the receptionist on duty offered to charge my iPhone on the dock behind the desk. Meanwhile, we were overwhelmed with the quality and cleanliness of the hotel, room and staff. Immaculately clean room, like new clean sheets, comfortable bed, spotless bathroom....I could go on and on. On top of this, a lady from housekeeping politely checked on us twice while being cautious not to invade our 'do not disturb sign'. Unfortunately, the hot tub was out of service and (regretfully) we ended up switching to the Westin the next day. As my boyfriend would put it, "It was like sleeping on the streets compared to the Westin." Thanks for a great stay overall!

Room Tip: Even if you feel this hotel is expensive, I can tell you from experience you will not find a better room for the same price.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We named our own price so we got an excellent value. But, we didn't know that parking was $30 a night and no free wifi. Valet and registration were quick and pleasant. We weren't able to get a king bed, but the 2 double beds were comfortable. We found delicious food nearby and were able to walk to the symphony. We asked for a box fan for the white noise and breeze and they quickly granted our request. The Starbucks in the lower/ ground level was a nice treat, even though the service there wasn't the best. The gym and pool were clean and well kept. Good views of the city. All in all a good night!

• Stayed: March 2012
JulieR1012, Manager at The Westin Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent experience here. I agree; we have the best location of any hotel in the Denver area with easy access to the sports arenas, theatre and restaurants. We do offer complimentary internet in our Lobby and Entrance Level Lobby near Starbuck’s, but do follow Starwood and Westin standards of charging for this service in our guest rooms. If you would like to interact with me further regarding your experience please feel free to contact me at julie.rhodes@westin.com. Thanks again for staying with us and I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Impressed with the location, room, check-in, staff friendliness, fitness center, and heated pool. Our weekend stay included upgrading to a mountain view King room, and upon check in found the view lacking (out of fairness it was dark but we assumed it wasn't what we upgraded to as we were on a very low floor) - one call to inquire, and within 10 minutes we were being switched to an awesome room on the18th floor which had the wonderful views we expected without a hassle or being made to feel like we were an inconvenience. Pleasantly surprised to see complementary bottled water, clean room, and we love those heavenly beds! Interesting $5 dining/Starbucks feature if you forego change of linens/towels, but we didn't realize that actually meant foregoing service to the room overall, but an interesting and appreciated 'go-green' feature.

Downside was the 1/2 full and barely luke-warm hot tub, but we had a feeling from previous posts this was the case, although it would have been nice if management went ahead and repaired it so future posters don't have to repeat the negative review. Also, was expecting the fee for Internet usage in the rooms and am hopeful Starwood realizes they should consider dropping this charge as it may become a differentiation point for choosing a hotel location.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank caf123
JulieR1012, Manager at The Westin Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2012

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent experience here. I agree; we have the best location of any hotel in the Denver area with easy access to the sports arenas, restaurants and night clubs. I am also glad that you had an opportunity to participate in our guest sustainability initiative. We do offer complimentary internet in our Lobby and Entrance Level Lobby near Starbuck’s but do follow Starwood and Westin standards of charging for this service in our guest rooms. If you would like to interact with me further regarding your experience please feel free to contact me at julie.rhodes@westin.com. Thanks again for staying with us and I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Stayed here recently for a conference and we absolutely loved this property. Every staff member we came across was courteous and helpful and acted like they actually appreciated us staying with them. Our SPG membership scored us a room with a great view of the Tabor Center clock tower and downtown.

Our room was spacious and clean and the bed was indeed heavenly. If you can't get a good night's sleep on a Westin bed, there's no hope for you.

While I was busy with conference business, my wife enjoyed spending too much money along the 16th Street Mall. Lots to see and do in and around the Westin. This will be our go-to hotel the next time we have to come to downtown Denver!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

I am so happy that you had a wonderful experience here during your meetings! This kind of feedback is so great to share with our team to encourage them every day. Thanks again for the time you took to post and share your positive experience with us. Hope to see you again the next time you visit Denver.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Came in for a 3-day business meeting. I love being in downtown Denver with easy access to the 16th Street Mall. Rooms were nice with great views and I actually liked the artwork on the walls. I NEVER notice artwork in hotel rooms but for some reason, I found the pictures (abstract geometrics) attractive. I also liked the lobby bar and was a regular there after my business sessions. Elizabeth our server was a lot of fun. I also liked the views of the city from the breakfast dining area. Overall a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business