1,549 results
All reviews palm restaurant heavenly bed street mall tabor center great location lower lobby clock tower basketball court larimer square within walking distance coors field self park rooftop pool lobby bar free bus union station mountain view
Reviewed October 5, 2018

I loved my stay at the Westin in Downtown Denver. There were a few conferences happening, but the staff was still really lovely and helpful to us individual travelers. The location is a huge plus with being right on the 16th Street Promenade. I really enjoyed the room also - the bed in particular was so comfortable, along with the provided robes. My only caveat was the bathroom....slightly dated and needed just a little love. I had issues with the shower in particular and light in the room, but once I figured out their "tricks" I was fine.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
vitaliyf26, Manager at The Westin Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Thank you so much for a wonderful feedback about the location, staff and our rooms! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I had originally booked to stay at another hotel in Denver. However when I found out that it was located on the outskirts of Denver, I was desperate to stay at the Westin Denver Downtown. I’d had a really good experience when I had stayed at the Westin St Francis in San Francisco - which was why I was so keen to stay at the Westin Denver. I would like say a special ‘Thank you’ to the wonderful reservations manager at the hotel. I was so stressed when I phoned him from Custer State Park in South Dakota. The Reservations Manager was extremely kind and helpful. He managed to get me a room at a far better rate than I had been quoted by my travel agent back home in Western Australia. Even though the hotel was fully booked, the Reservations Manager somehow was able to pull some strings and I was lucky enough to get a mountain view room. I cannot speak highly enough of his kindness and his professionalism. Please know that it was much appreciated. My room was very clean and comfortable. Even though they were extremely busy, all the staff were very friendly and helpful. I’d also like to thank Nicole who works at the Reception Desk. Using her advice I booked a day tour of the Rocky Mountains. She gave me her business card so that I could get a discount on the tour and told me that I could phone her at any time. Nicole’s kindness and professionalism was also very much appreciated. When I arrived back home two days ago, I told my travel agent that I only ever want to stay at the Westin Hotels as it’s clear that they place a very high value on great customer service. I should also mention that the Westin Denver Downtown is located in the heart of Denver and only five blocks away from Union Station. In my opinion it’s the best place to stay in Denver.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Sarah P
vitaliyf26, Manager at The Westin Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

WOW - we are best in town! We do our best to get to "YES"! Nicole is our all star! Thank you again - we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

With large, well-appointed rooms and pleasant staff, this is a good hotel. The location downtown is on a Promenade mall with complementary trolley service offering access to great restaurants and shopping. Good restaurants and coffee bar on the premises. Room service is a bit of a let-down as it consists of carry-out fare. Hotel is conveniently located.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank michaelc569

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm sorry for letting you down with In-Room-Dinning!

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at for the price, and I stay at a lot. Poor service. Unclean. We arrived in at 3pm yet rooms are not ready until 4pm. Pet hair on the floor. Unkempt beds, dirty linen, 1 tube of body wash between guests for 4 days. You have to request (from reception) to get the room cleaned and replace toiletries since they have no regular cleaning schedule. Simply poor all round - we don't recommend staying here.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mick W

Thank you for the feedback - I'm sorry for not meeting your expectations. Our check in does start at 4pm. We do have daily cleaning, some guests may enroll into Make A Green Choice. This program helps with conserving of water, energy and chemicals, in return you get 500 award points daily or $5 voucher food and beverage.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

I had a relaxing time at the Westin Denver Downtown and each of the staff members I ran across were so nice and helpful. When I checked in I noticed a banner for a morning run led by the General Manager, John. I thought this would be an exciting way to see the downtown area with a "local"! John and Teryn were fun and informative and had a great pace. It got my day off to a great start! Thank you guys!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
vitaliyf26, Manager at The Westin Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2018

We are thrilled to hear about your experience! We are glad that John and Teryn were able to run with you, it was their pleasure to do so! See yo back soon!