All reviews front desk outdoor pool omelet trade show central denver clean rooms shuttle service free breakfast visit denver hot breakfast enjoyed my stay nice stay the breakfast area cookies business center easy access union station
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Kelly the bartender was fantastic! She was very funny and friendly. She makes a great Washington Apple. She really made our stay enjoyable. Nicole at the front desk was very helpful when the printer in the business area needed toner. She contacted Maintenance and the gentleman came right away to take care of it so I could print boarding passes. We will definitely stay there again because of Kelly, Nicole and all of the great staff.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Comfort Inn C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! Your feedback is very important to us.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was able to make your time enjoyable and accommodating. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

We Arrived a little early for check in but luckily Nicole was super helpful in finding us a room kuddos to her wonderfull customer service skills. It looks like the place is under remodeling process I can't wait to come back when its finished.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

The only good thing I can say about this hotel is the front desk staff are super nice and friendly. Other than that, there’s no reason to stay here unless you are doing business at the Mart and can’t get up early enough to take an Uber from downtown.

The location is positively the WORST really in no mans land, in the middle of train yards, at the intersection of two huge highways, upwind of the dog food factory etc... let it suffice to say there’s not even an option to breathe fresh air here or walk around without stepping in trash, broken glass and YES a used hypodermic needle in the parking lot. Did I mention there isn’t even a 7-11 nearby? So no place to buy a bottle of water either.

The room is standard and needs updating. They tried to stick me on a floor where they were ripping up the carpets. It looked like unhealthy fibers were circulating in the air so I asked them to switch me. Otherwise it’s mostly clean.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank humdinger777
Reviewed September 8, 2018

I have been staying at this property for years under multiple brands. It has gone from unacceptable to nice and is sliding back down again. Gone two services that made the property exceptional. The made to order eggs and omelets and eggs have been replaced by the pre cooked scrambled and standard Choice hotel breakfast. The shuttle to downtown has been stopped so you are hostage without other services if you do not uber or drive. Rooms now have pealing paint and public bathrooms filthy. Desk clerks remain very accommodating and cheerful, the person working breakfast area solo tries to keep up with peak demands. But the property is no longer on the upswing.
Location remains the main reason to stay, but if rates remain at a point for a hotel in top shape I'lll weigh staying here in the future very carefully. Now location is the exclusive reason to choose this property

Room tip: Trash truck bangs loudly at 530 Sat AM
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2018

You get what you pay for. Everything is just mediocre. Breakfast was mediocre, pool felt like slime (would not recommend), bedroom was perfectly fine but the sound of the highway and train at night kept me up one of the nights. That being said, it's super close to the highway and a 10-20 minute uber ride to downtown. Working in Thornton and going out to dinner in Denver every night, this was the perfect middle-ground

Room tip: City view units face the highway (noise) but I think the city view and mountain view made it worth the lack of sleep.
Date of stay: August 2018