All reviews convention center street mall great location athletic club free breakfast valet parking two blocks restaurants and bars easy walking distance nice hotel two queen beds room was spacious free bus sitting area business trip union station would definitely stay here again
Reviewed November 8, 2018

The Denver Downtown location is up to typical Hyatt Place standards. Sizable rooms with comfortable beds and ample work surfaces. The in-room HVAC was a bit louder than expected. Tasty breakfast daily with "qualifying rate". Co-located with a Hyatt House.

Reviewed November 7, 2018

I spent two nights here and the place exceeded my expectations. The room was tucked into a nook, so it was away from the elevators and no foot traffic; very quiet room. Couldn't even hear the street noise.

Although I only booked a regular room, I had a very large space with separate sleeping, dining, and lounge areas. The bed was large and comfortable. The shower was also very spacious.

My only complaints were that the bathroom drain needed to be adjusted to let the water flow out more quickly, and the door to the bathroom was stuck, so it wouldn't close. But I was alone, so that wasn't a problem.

The free breakfast was fantastic! Lots to choose from and all the food was fresh. The service at breakfast, the front desk, and valet parking was very friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

The gym was large enough with plenty of equipment. Did not use the pool.

Room tip: Room 1108 is quiet and spacious!
Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018

The staff here are friendly and helpful and the location and price couldn't be more ideal if you're attending an event at the convention center. The room was clean and well maintained with tasteful decor. The breakfast options went far beyond the usual continental fare. Overall I was delighted with my experience and I will stay here again.

Reviewed November 5, 2018

The staff at this Hyatt Place make a real effort to take care of everything and anything. The rooms are comfortable, quality beds, nice showers, good sound-proofing. The breakfast is better than typical for a free breakfast. We've stayed four times, driving some distance to get to the airport, staying overnight and catching the shuttle in the morning. I recommend it!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2018

I stayed there for a recent convention. Location is convenient to the convention center, and the hotel is nice overall. However there were problems and staff did not really seemed trained to handle that:Many disappointing aspects:1- I asked for non-feather bedding, I am strongly allergic. There were feather pillows in the room.2- Someone brought non-feather pillows and left before I could give them the feather ones. I was forced to leave them outside the door.3- The night before the last one, there was a nauseating sewer smell in my room. I was forced to move to another room, but I did not receive any additional consideration for this problem. I did not feel it was taken seriously.