“get tuesday deals”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #2,275 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed August 11, 2016

fast service, friendly staff, fast service, good location, you can buy gas and chicken at the same time.

Reviewed July 4, 2016

First time in a Popeyes and if this place is typical it will be the last.

Walked in and placed order. Pictures on selection board looked very good.

Ordered the catfish combo. After ten minutes of waiting my order finally was ready. What I did observe was the drive thru orders were receiving priority.

Two very small pieces of catfish, one biscuit and one side of corn. Corn was tasty but catfish was almost all crust and each piece was about two small bites.

1  Thank The_Don_Francisco
Reviewed July 1, 2015

I would not suggest going here. It is very greasy mostly all batter and very small portions. We were very disappointed.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Place was dirty, looked to cater mainly to drivethrough. Food was disappointing compared to other Popeye's

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We pull up to drive-thru, attendant takes our order, we wait for a confirmation-none. We pull around and wait approximately 4 minutes while the car in front of us is being given their order 1 item at a time in 30 second intervals! The car was hesitant to pull off, obviously checking to make sure their order was right. Finally, I pull up to the window and the attendant says, I'm sorry I couldn't take your order because our speaker is not working. I gave her the order again and she swipes our credit card and comes back with a soda. And she says, could you please pull around to the front, it's going to be approximately three minutes before the chicken was ready, I said okay, so we pull around to the front. After 11 minutes have passed we decide to go into the restaurant to inquire about our order. We expected after three minutes that someone was going to bring the order out to us. We go in, show her the receipt, she laughs because she forget about us, so we had to wait again because part of the order (wicked chicken strips) is still not ready. When we get home I discovered the chicken strips were dried out pieces of wood and there was no garlic dipping sauce!