“Really Good Italian Food Worth Stopping For!”

Gianni's Oven & Grill
Ranked #100 of 206 Restaurants in Durango
Reviewed July 7, 2017

This seems to be a fairly new restaurant. There is no permanent sign out front, so you will pass by if not looking for it. It was recommended to us by one of our rafting guides and we're so glad we tried it. My daughter rated this restaurant her favorite during our entire week long trip! I had the calzone, and my husband had the spaghetti and meatballs. We also had cheesy bread as an appetizer. As we watched other tables getting their food, everything looked so good! I would love it if they got a permit for wine. Chianti would have put it over the top!

1  Thank CarolynC469

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

This is a small restaurant located just 2 blocks away from where I Live , excellent pizza excellent pasta , fair prices and nice attention , Could I ask for more ? NO !

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

This is a small restaurant , but they have the best pasta In town and prolly in the whole state , prices are good attention really good , will be back for more !

Reviewed January 7, 2017

Lunch = Calzone with meat sauce - YUM! Sausage sandwich on a perfectly soft warm sesame bread roll, equally YUM! Service = DELIGHTFUL! Reasonable prices and delicious - didn't realize until we looked at the menu that the restaurant is Mama's Boy family - As the waitress said "It's owned by Mama's Boy's Boy", so glad the food is back in town! Sorry we waited so long to try it, but now can't wait to eat at Gianni's again.

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

If you are a local and remember Mama Boys this will fill that craving! Chicken Parm Sandwich is spectacular! Trip Advisor has a wrong number posted and if you call it says disconnected but use the number found on other sites and you will reach them! I hope they advertise a bit more so people know they are here.

Been to Gianni's Oven & Grill? Share your experiences!