All reviews parking pass city parking the main street private bathroom full kitchen great location light sleeper thoroughly enjoyed our stay sized bed restaurants and shops great room a great place to stay two nights key laundry vanity furniture
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Found this inn on line and loved the pictures. We booked the Somebody's Room in the front for the three days.

Authentic restored building with spacious room and separate bathroom directly opposite. I had no problems with this, but my husband did. Perfect location in the centre of town- we first missed the entrance when we arrived as it was already dark and it is just a door on the Main Street with the name on it.... we just asked one of the businesses in the street.

We drove round to the lane way behind the building and parked in one of the two spaces directly out the back and which was on the same level as the room which made bringing in suitcases very easy. The front door has a long set of steps to get up to the rooms.

We had received the code to the front door via email a week before and found the key in the door as promised.

The room was very spacious with a kitchenette- but no laundry as some of the other rooms have. The local laundromat is just a couple of minutes drive away so not a problem.

Huge bed- very comfortable- plus lounge and dining table.

Three large windows allow in lots of light. Yes there was some noise from the street at night but not enough to be an issue and l am a light sleeper.

The heating works very well- a little noisy perhaps. We had to drop it down considerably in Temperature and open one of the windows at night as we found it was simply too stuffy for us...again not a problem.

Kitchenette was great with reasonable sized fridge, microwave and toaster oven-no sugar satchets so bring your own.

No safe- which is something we always look for.

Both of us had a bit of a problem with mild electric shocks with the light switches on the wall - not sure if it was just static or wiring fault.

Location is great with restaurants and shops and the Durango Silverton Railway all a stroll away. There is even a cinema- we didn't get a chance to check it out.

Overall a great place to stay and a very cute and character filled hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

We liked everything about Nobody's Inn. We had the Homebody room. It's spacious with a living room, full kitchen, bedroom with a large comfortable king bed and bathroom with vanity. All the furniture was comfortable. The room is spacious with good light; a nice place to hang out.

The location is perfect. Right on Main St, convenient walk to everything.

We'll be back.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

I took my daughters and mom to Durango for a quick trip. I was there on business, but they came for a mini-vacation...

We stayed in the Somebody. The room was super cute and had everything we needed, including a very comfortable King-size bed and three huge windows overlooking Main Ave. The bed was big enough for me and both daughters. My mom chose to sleep solo on the couch-bed.

The bathroom was detached, but still convenient; I liked that it was detached as it alllowed me to shower early in the mornings without waking my daughters. (I get up really, really early.) We loved the peppermint Bigelow toiletries.

If I had a complaint, it would be that there aren't any mirrors low enough to be useful... (There was a decorative mirror we used, but it was behind a stool and not lit; it worked in a pinch.) In all fairness, I'm only 5'0" and my preteen is 5'1"...

The location of the hotel can't be beat; we parked our car when we arrived and didn't use it again until we left Durango.

We will definitely book again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2016

Main Street and convenient. Great location. Beautiful accommodations. Best coffee in the world. Quiet. Wonderful and caring owners. Loved being able to walk across street for breakfast. Would love to find places like this in other towns.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

Had a great 2 night stay in the "Somebody" room. The room was very spacious and clean with a private bath across the hall. Loved the location, walked everywhere, a bit of noise one night from the bar down the street. Kitchen was small but met our needs of a fridge and a coffee maker. Parking was easy in the back, also parking passes if you don't get one of the spots behind the place. Felt safe and comfortable during our stay, would stay again, maybe in one of the other rooms a little further from the street. Loved being right downtown in the middle of everything!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple