“Delish!!!”

Ranked #55 of 208 Restaurants in Durango
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Durango's ONLY traditional Italian Trattoria. Our chefs travel to Italy each year to ensure our recipes are authentic. Award winning Wine List, Full Bar, and a dog friendly patio. A local favorite for over 14 years. After dining with us take home some European Groceries, Hand-Cut Cheeses and Meats from our gourmet store.
Reviewed January 9, 2018

My husband and I LOVE this restaurant.

The first time we were in Durango a few years back we stumbled upon this unique restaurant/italian market mix and we could not get enough of it!
So when we came back to visit Durango over the Holidays we knew we had to visit again for the delicious homemade pasta!

Since our first visit the restaurant has updated the decor/style of the restaurant and it is beautifully done. I was a little bummed the market was a little low on their selections, but that's alright because I got everything I needed.

As for lunch (we arrived at 11:30 when they opened). To start off we had the garlic bread, which was awesome.... crunchy and warm and seasoned to perfection. For entrees my husband had the lasagna and I chose the ragu. Both were incredible and the two of us may as well have licked our plates clean.

Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting the area! Super cute place with very nice people!
Can't wait for the next time we are in town!

1  Thank karakinney5

Reviewed December 17, 2017

We arrived for lunch when they opened at noon. There were only 3 tables occupied the whole time we were there. The waitress told us the pizza oven would take 45 minutes to warm up, so no pizza available which was very odd since pizza is one of their most promoted dishes. Portions are small. Our selections -- pasta and chicken -- came with no sides. The arugula salad was just that -- arugula only. Same with the chicken -- chicken with sauce on a plate with no vegetables or anything else. This was our first visit to Guido's and, sad to say, it will likely be our last.

1  Thank Cedar880
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Good Italian is a rare find in the Four Corners area, and Guido's knocks it out of the park. Always great service, fresh, real Italian, and I usually shop their Deli to take something home. House made gelato, too!

Reviewed September 30, 2017

Went to Guido's on a recommendation and were extremely happy. The food was excellent, the service wonderful and the prices right. The pasta's are home made and the food in general was some of the best Italian we have had. Would definitely return and recommend Guido's.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

I moved to Durango from Michigan....was missing my most favorite Italian restaurant...Guido's is definitely as yummy...happy to have found a wonderful replacement!! Its my comfort food go-to place!!