“Friendly and great coffee”

Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr.
Ranked #5 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Durango
Dining options: Lunch
Description: At Durango Joe's we believe all people are important - from our loyal customers to the coffee farmers around the globe from whom we buy our coffee. We directly partner with these farmers, sharing a common goal for stewardship of the land as well as humanitarian responsibilities. Every coffee farmer with whom we work is paid a premium at or well above Fair Trade prices - based upon the superb quality of their coffee.I welcome you to join the Durango Joe's family as you experience the best tasting coffee around, as we together make a positive difference in people's lives around the world.OUR MOTTO: "Everyone deserves a smile, a warm greeting and a great cup of coffee!"
Reviewed February 17, 2016

I love Durango Joe's...all of them but the College Drive location is my favorite. I work a couple of blocks away so I am there often. The baristas know my name and drink when I walk in the door. They are always friendly and prepare fabulous drinks. Not only do they have coffee but also tea, chai, italian sodas and also lots of food choices.

Reviewed February 8, 2016

Stopped here a couple years ago but wanted to eat and get back on the road. I was not happy because I wanted to get a cup of coffee and hang out. Now was my chance! Good wifi, friendly staff, stand up work stations. Might come back tomorrow.

Reviewed December 8, 2015

My hubby is a coffee snob and really enjoyed his cup of joe here at Durango Joe's. I had a chai tea latte which was nicely prepared - not overly spicy which some chai teas can be. Worth the stop!

Reviewed October 12, 2015

I thought i ordered a bacon burrito but it turned out to be mainly pulled pork that is in their tasteless "green chili". There were approximately 5 bacon bits in my bacon burrito and the whole burrito wasn't even warm... I was reluctant to ask the barista if there was a mistake with my burrito and he assured me in a very unpleasant manner that there is bacon in it. Could have fooled me. I didn't think it was possible to make such a bland breakfast burrito, but in this world anything is possible i suppose. The coffee is sub par at best. I would rather drink folgers than their burnt coffee.

Reviewed August 3, 2015

I only ever get the mocha mudslide, so good! I've tried some of their coffee when the wife gets it and I think it's pretty good. It's a fun coffee shop with local / college flavor. I'd rather go here than Starbucks down the road.