“Great thin crust pizza and quick service!”
Review of Fired Up Pizzeria

Fired Up Pizzeria
Ranked #16 of 206 Restaurants in Durango
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Description: Authentic Neapolitan wood fired pizza, artisan sandwiches, salads. Full bar and seasonal rooftop patio.
Reviewed July 10, 2017

We were in a hurry to grab a bite before our river trip and Fired Up rose to the occasion! We were seated ordered fast and got some delicious pizza with a check :)

saulele30, Owner at Fired Up Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Pizza and a river trip sound like a FABULOUS Durango day! Thank you for coming in! Please visit us on your next trip to Durango!

Reviewed July 10, 2017

My husband and I visited on a recent trip.
We sat on the patio behind the restaurant. The service was friendly.
The pizza was reasonably good. We ordered a salad (arugula, figs, parmesan) that sounded great. It was large, but underdressed. The result was a salad I will emulate at home with a different dressing.
We would return. Not amazing but pleasant and good.

Thanks for coming in DenverLisa! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our patio. Please come back and visit us again next time you are in Durango.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

This place had a wonderful selection of pizzas and toppings. Made for a perfect outing with a larger group as we could share and sample different pizzas. Staff was friendly.

We love serving large parties! Glad you found us. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

I wanted something easy to take back to my hotel room, so I chose Fired Up over a few other options. The service was alright and the pizza was okay but I was a bit disappointed considering the cost (around $20 for one pizza), so I didn't go back the next night.

Thank you for giving us a try Paul R. For the optimal experience, please dine with us in-house. We look forward to serving you.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Our group of 8 + baby, including four picky teens loved Fired Up so much that we went back twice during our brief Durango visit. Try the smoked mozzarella and jalapeño dip! Ask for Julia if you want guaranteed great service. She has a very patient and forgiving attitude (and beautiful long blonde hair).

Thank you, Cara W. for the stellar review! We appreciate you coming in twice! I have passed along your compliments to Julia. Join us again on your next trip to Durango. Cheers!

Been to Fired Up Pizzeria? Share your experiences!