“Bad customer service”

The Yellow Carrot
Ranked #8 of 12 Dessert in Durango
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 9, 2017

Sari does not take accountability for her unacceptable business morale, The cupcakes were good but dry. The owner/ manager/ executive chef did not do anything when I had an issue. VERY bad customer service.

1  Thank Lindsey B

Reviewed April 24, 2017

I can't begin to describe how wonderful this restaurant at Tamarron Lodge is! We have been visiting The Yellow Carrot each time we visit Durango (monthly) and have had wonderful meals. I highly recommend this restaurant for a casual but excellent meal!

Reviewed January 6, 2017

This place has the most beautiful and intricate cupcakes I have ever seen. so pretty you almost don't even wanna eat them!! great sandwiches as well. awesome staff.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

Great tasting and creative food. I and my wife enjoyed dishes the likes of which we'd
not experienced elsewhere in Durango. We enjoyed both unique (and nicely spiced) offerings, as well as delicious twists on the more traditional. The service is personalized and the bar both friendly and relaxing. We've been two nights in a row, and are hoping to make it three. In my opinion, this is a wonderful addition to a part of the corridor that has
historically been a bit lacking in tasty restaurant choices.

Reviewed December 9, 2016

I had a locals discount coupon, thought I'd pick up a few things. I bought a sandwich, got my free cupcake. They were offering buy a take and bake get a 2nd half off. I picked up a few dinners and nearly fainted at the over $150 Bill. Granted the sandwich, cupcake were excellent as was the take and bake dinner but man I realized why I only go there when I have a coupon. The only criticism would be the chips which were stale.

Been to The Yellow Carrot? Share your experiences!