“Yellow carrot at TAMMARRON”
Review of The Yellow Carrot

The Yellow Carrot
Ranked #8 of 12 Dessert in Durango
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Great meal at Yellow Carrot at TAMMAARON. We all had different entrees. All were good. My wife's Iowa pork sandwich was as big as your head. The cheddar mashers potatoes were great! Also get the sloppy Burger it may be the bigger burger I have ever seen.

Quite place. We were the only ones there. The fries are also quite good!!

Reviewed May 11, 2017

Excellent food! So refreshing to have owner/manager/executive chef help to make dinner selections. From start to finish our meal was outstanding!

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Sari does not take accountability for her unacceptable business morale, The cupcakes were good but dry. The owner/ manager/ executive chef did not do anything when I had an issue. VERY bad customer service.

1  Thank Lindsey B
Reviewed April 24, 2017

I can't begin to describe how wonderful this restaurant at Tamarron Lodge is! We have been visiting The Yellow Carrot each time we visit Durango (monthly) and have had wonderful meals. I highly recommend this restaurant for a casual but excellent meal!

Reviewed January 6, 2017

This place has the most beautiful and intricate cupcakes I have ever seen. so pretty you almost don't even wanna eat them!! great sandwiches as well. awesome staff.

Been to The Yellow Carrot? Share your experiences!