“Excellent Gluten Free Cupcakes”
Review of The Yellow Carrot

The Yellow Carrot
Ranked #8 of 12 Dessert in Durango
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 19, 2017

Stopped here with my kids to get my wife GF cupcakes after finding the bakery on the findmeglutenfree app. They had cookies, cupcakes, and brownies. Some of the GF cupcakes were not decorated yet, so they offered to fancy them up for us. They looked amazing and my wife enjoyed them. It was pricy, however, even for gluten free. If you need GF and crave dessert in Durango, this is a must stop for you.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Great meal at Yellow Carrot at TAMMAARON. We all had different entrees. All were good. My wife's Iowa pork sandwich was as big as your head. The cheddar mashers potatoes were great! Also get the sloppy Burger it may be the bigger burger I have ever seen.

Quite place. We were the only ones there. The fries are also quite good!!

Reviewed May 11, 2017

Excellent food! So refreshing to have owner/manager/executive chef help to make dinner selections. From start to finish our meal was outstanding!

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Sari does not take accountability for her unacceptable business morale, The cupcakes were good but dry. The owner/ manager/ executive chef did not do anything when I had an issue. VERY bad customer service.

1  Thank Lindsey B
Reviewed April 24, 2017

I can't begin to describe how wonderful this restaurant at Tamarron Lodge is! We have been visiting The Yellow Carrot each time we visit Durango (monthly) and have had wonderful meals. I highly recommend this restaurant for a casual but excellent meal!

Been to The Yellow Carrot? Share your experiences!