“Love this place”
Review of Durango Roasters

Durango Roasters
Ranked #2 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Durango
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: We are one of the most popular retail shops in Durango, serving small batch roasted specialty coffees and teas, a large selection of quality gourmet kitchen merchandise, and unique gifts and we strive to be a leader in the Durango retail marketplace. Our employees who greet and service you everyday are our best assets and we expect them to carry a very high customer service attitude and ethic.
Reviewed July 5, 2016

Really good coffee place. Coffee is very good. They also have pastries.They have tables and WiFi. They also have a great selection of kitchen gadgets and cooking items.

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

While I waited for my cappuccino, I looked around at the kitchen store and the selection of their roasted coffees and teas. Staff was very friendly, baked goods were fresh and locally homemade. Many folks having their morning brew were also friendly locals. Went two mornings in a row. Both great start to day.

Reviewed June 14, 2016

I ordered an iced mocha but was given a hot one. They corrected my order and gave me a token for a free coffee drink. My final drink was great! I can't speak to their other drinks.

Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

We stopped by here as we were walking the shops through downtown Durango. I got an Iced Mocha abd it was good. I like supporting local businesses and this was a good choice.

Reviewed June 12, 2016

Good selection of coffees, tasted great. The wait was a little long, so they gave me a token for a free coffee next time.

Been to Durango Roasters? Share your experiences!