“Delicious wraps! ”

Add it.
RGP's Flame Grilled Wraps
Ranked #69 of 208 Restaurants in Durango
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Had the Greek wrap and it was very tasty! Loved the large selection of wraps and the workers were friendly. Casual or take out. Not a huge selection of drinks or sides. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed both the Reuben wrap and the pulled pork wrap. It was difficult to choose from the many sandwiches available. It was a little difficult to find this place as it is located inside a large brick building. We did find it by seeing a small standing sign on the sidewalk. Be sure to go here for a great wrap that is created in a pizza oven and finished on a heated grill which gives you a crispy wrap.

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Stopped at RGP during a recent road trip that took us through Durango. The reviews we read talked about their great gyros and I was a little disappointed when we got there that they were out of that menu item. After some consultation with the staff my wife and I ordered the Southwest Turkey and the Superman to share and quesadillas for our kids. Both wraps were very tasty! I started with the Southwest Turkey and liked it so much I was hesitant at to swap the other half for my wife's Superman. Her wrap was yum too!

It's a small shop located in a neat downtown mall. Bring cash with you since they don't accept plastic and ATMs weren't the easiest to find in the area.

If I'm in Durango again, I'll definitely try again.

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

Don't miss out on this place! We had the Superman and was blown away by the flavor! The homemade pita-like bread is to die for! As it says, it is a true Mom and Pop shop. Jen and Chris are very familiar with the local customers treating them with smiles and casual conversations. They were kind and courteous to these two Texas travelers and made us feel like one of the locals. Jen sat with us for a bit to help us with the best hikes within the area and to share her favorites while Chris added his opinion from behind the counter! It would be a big mistake to miss out on the food and fellowship at this local shop! Can't wait to go back before we leave the area and try the Chris and Jen sandwich!

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

The wrap is cooked in an open flame
The Chris & Jen wrap was amazing
Located in the back of a building with store downtown
This is a busy locals place