All reviews time share train station great location within walking distance free laundry soap powder through rci shopping downtown full kitchen front desk hot tubs are pull out bed living area self catering regular hotel separate bedroom dining table
Reviewed September 23, 2018

Stayed for two days, recently. Our room wasn't available until 4.30pm so a really bad start. The next morning, no coffee was available in the reception area at 8am. Then, due to construction, there were hardly any parking spots available and we had to park in the hotel, opposite. Not impressed at all. I will try the Best Western Plus, opposite, next time. FYI: The Best Western has a pool, whereas the Wyndham does not.

Stayed: September 2018
Kristine C, General Manager at Wyndham Durango, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Steve,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your stay with us. I apologize that you were not happy with your stay. Unfortunatley there is construction happening across the street from us and this is causing issues with parking all through town. We provide a coffee maker and complementary coffee in each of our guest unit and we also have access to the Best Western swimming pool and indoor hot tub. I apologize if this information was not communicated to you. If you would like to discuss further I can be reached at 970-385-6886.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

The rooms are fully equipped Just like home, everything was top notch, the beds are very comfortable, hot tub was very relaxing, the people at the front desk are very nice and eager to help, the only problem we experienced with the room and our stay, the rooms have thin walls, and if you have neighbors that are loud and noisy, it becomes a nuisance, fortunately, our neighbors quieted down early.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 526gerip,

Thank you for the review of our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We apologize about the noise level but are happy to hear the neighbors quited down early. We hope to see you on your next visit to Durango!

Reviewed September 18, 2018

I would like people to please be aware that if you book a room here and your flight is canceled due to bad weather conditions this resort will not refund your money or even grant you the next night stay when flight does make it in. I called immediately when found out flight was canceled which was day of stay and they said I did not cancel in time. We were able to make it out to Durango following day and stay for a week, each night at a different hotel as we traveled and with the bad experience and loss of $150 I refused to stay at any other Wyndham we came across. I would just like to prevent anyone else from getting ripped off for something that was out of our control.

Room Tip: read cancellation policy
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2018

The location of this hotel is fantastic - less than five minutes walk to the main drag and its plethora of eating and drinking options. Free parking is adjacent to the building and requires a pass (given at check in). The room I stayed in was a one bedroom condo with full kitchen, living area with dining table, and a separate bedroom and bathroom. The unit was very clean and in great shape. Given the location, quietness, and unit amenities, I thought the price I paid was a good value. The hotel has two roof-top hot tubs, a laundry room, and a small fitness room. As mentioned before, the location is excellent, and you are within a 2-3 block walk of the Durango-Silverton Railroad, and all of the other shops and eateries of downtown Durango. I stayed here to explore nearby Mesa Verde National Park - about a 40 minute drive west. While the hotel is very convenient to walkable downtown locations, it is also not right off the highway. I would stay here again and recommend it to couples and families needing a little space and the convenience of a full kitchen.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Kristine C, General Manager at Wyndham Durango, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Hi Michiganchris,

Thank you for the great review of our resort! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Such a quaint place. We loved our room with the kitchen (which came in handy for late breakfasts & making snacks) before going on our adventures. The hotel staff was so personable.... big thumbs up to BECCA, CLAUDIA, BRITTNY, JAMES & TOM. Becca was so so sweet....all off them felt like my children (raised with great manners). Our room was just perfect for our first visit to Colorado. We enjoyed celebrating my husband's (Marcus) b-day and our anniversary within walking distance to many restaurants and shops! If you want a stay where you can feel like yourself then this is the place for you & your family. Keep up the great work guy's and we'll be seeing you again for sure.

Room Tip: def. ask for a room with mountain views
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Kristine C, General Manager at Wyndham Durango, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear Tjarvis2018,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel and the kind words in regards to our staff. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.