“Nice local coffee shop”

Durango Joe's Coffee
Ranked #9 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Durango
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed July 22, 2017

Stopped in at Durango Joe's when looking for an alternative to my hotel's less than adequate breakfast offering. Great coffee, friendly people and good pastries.

Reviewed July 5, 2017

My husband and I come to Durango every year and are from Sweden. Getting a good dark roast in the USA (compared to Sweden) isn't always easy and that is why I really enjoy DJ's. Coffee is just part of my vacation so I don't have a problem loading up my card and making DJ's my go-to-coffee place. I was pleasantly surprised this year by one of your baristas named Aaron at the Escalante location who tailor-made my Mexican Mocha for me so that it had a bit more flavour and less "sweetness". Always a pleasant staff willing to help out and make your coffee experience the best. For those of you looking for a bolder drip, just ask for an espresso shot in the medium and dark roast! Cant wait for my morning coffee and my last Durango Joe's for this year! We will be back again next year!

Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

This is one of our go-to coffee shops in Durango. We usually come here on weekends for an early morning coffee or an afternoon cup after a day of fun.
Friendly staff, good coffee and pastries, convenient location, easy parking.
Abby makes the BEST honey bear lattes!

Reviewed January 30, 2017

My favorite coffee drink is the Americano with two shots. It is very smooth and very hot. I also like their blueberry muffins and pastries.

Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

I went to the one by Wal-Mart. It had a cozy fire and nice quiet atmosphere. I tried the ham and cheese croissant--amazing! I also had the caramel macchiato coffee--very good coffee.