See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Do not stay here!!! I ended up leaving due to nasty rooms! Place looks like a crack house I would not stay here again was not refunded any of my money! The owners obviously do not care about customers. I was polite and understanding to them I did not get the same in return I will do my part and let the public know how they do business not to mention I found out there was a shooting on there property. My room was also moved prior to check in. I was moved to “ their best room” as I was told this place is the real life bates motel. Never again!!!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Traveling thru Colorado, needed a quick bed an shower to use so this place was perfect for a quick one nighter. We had no problems our room was clean an everything worked fine, if you need couple hours sleep an a quick refresh this budget Inn works. Only thing I would complain about is that the ice machine costs $25 cents a bucket An is back up at the front desk area .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2018

After a long day on the road all we wanted to do was relax. Impossible to do when one is scared to walk on the carpet or lay on the bed because they look so dirty. Smell of disinfectant so strong it was hard to breathe - covering up what? Sheets yellowed and dingy with a cigarette burn. Finish worn away in bathtub. Cobweb in corner. Place frankly needs to be torn down. Left and found another place to stay. FIND ANYPLACE ELSE, SLEEP IN YOUR CAR!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lisaemery2016
Reviewed July 15, 2018

swimming pool filled in. hot tub non functioning. air conditioner fan bad. no coffee until 8 a.m. very old and not kept up. Staff were friendly and location was great but that was all I can say positive about the place. Will look for another place to stay on my next trip.

Room tip: dont think they have a better room
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and largely the reason for the 2 stars. Walked in and room appeared clean. Upon closer look the bed was nasty. Crumbs on the comforter and every layer of the sheets...found several yellow spots (boogers?) on the sheets. Thank god we have a comforter and pillow cases in the car otherwise we might have moved hotels. Appliances in room seem nice but bed needs to be replaced and properly cleaned. Won’t be back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple